Profile for ...s... > Reviews

Scent of a Killer
Scent of a Killer
by Kevin Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Scent of a Killer (Paperback)
This is the second book from Kevin Lewis (Fallen Angel was the first one) and I have to say, this was better than the first one. Its a bit gorry and too descriptive, but I still like it.

Womens Black Fashion Velcro Cheap Trainers - Black - UK 6
Womens Black Fashion Velcro Cheap Trainers - Black - UK 6

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 11 Nov 2013
Its good for the money but it looks massive on my feet. They are not comfortable for running but if you just wanna go for a simple walk, these are perfect.

Refugee Boy
Refugee Boy
by Benjamin Zephaniah

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Refugee Boy (Paperback)
I love refugee boy. It was one of the first books that I remember reading when I was young and I bought this one for my brother to read. Its a classic and I think everyone should have this in their library.

Hasbro Monopoly Classic Game Bonus Pack
Hasbro Monopoly Classic Game Bonus Pack
Offered by The Toy Emporium

4.0 out of 5 stars I love monopoly, 11 Nov 2013
I just can't stop playing this game! It has 5 additional tokens and all of them are gold (not silver). This edition was even cheaper than the normal one. So it was perfect really!

2013-2014 academic A5 case bound one week to view diary - 12 months
2013-2014 academic A5 case bound one week to view diary - 12 months

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 11 Nov 2013
The item was dispatched the same day and received within 2 days. Very simple and to the point. It's a perfect little diary. I love it.

Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 3 Computer, 1 Year Subscription [2014 Edition] [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as always, 11 Nov 2013
I always use Norton for internet security. Never actually had a problem with it. It slows down internet explorer though. If you use chrome, there should be no problem.

LAwhite teeth whitening pen with an EU approved non-peroxide formula
LAwhite teeth whitening pen with an EU approved non-peroxide formula
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work, 11 Nov 2013
Although I have tried this product many times, it never worked. In fact I think it was a waste of money. I wouldn't recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2013 2:44 PM GMT

Maths: A Student's Survival Guide: A Self-Help Workbook for Science and Engineering Students
by Jenny Olive

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant, 7 Aug 2010
This book is something that every math student should use. The subjects are explained in detail, and there are loads of examples to make students understand the concept. Its perfect for people who finds maths a little bit hard. You will fall in love with maths after this book. Definitaly recommended.

Norton Internet Security 2010 - 1 User 3 Computers (PC CD)
Norton Internet Security 2010 - 1 User 3 Computers (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product, 7 Aug 2010
Norton internet security is the best security product I have ever used. It has features like cards and login which enables users to save their passwords and address. I would recommend it to everyone.