Profile for J. Williams > Reviews

J. Williams (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vobaga Women's Colorful Bird Print Short Sleeve Chiffon Top T-shirt Blouse L
Vobaga Women's Colorful Bird Print Short Sleeve Chiffon Top T-shirt Blouse L
Offered by WorldTech(10-25 days deliver)

4.0 out of 5 stars A beauty of a bargain !, 20 Oct 2014
I took the advice of others that have bought this top and ordered the large. It fits perfectly and I'm a size 12. For the price, it's great value. a distinctive material, very colourful and pretty. It was well packaged and took about 2 weeks to come from China. I have washed it once and it seems to have faired well, but let's face it, if it falls apart after a few months, I've already got my money's worth! Might order others in different patterns.

9mtrs handmade red white & blue mix single sided fabric bunting
9mtrs handmade red white & blue mix single sided fabric bunting
Offered by One Stop Bunting Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bunting, 21 Jun 2014
Bought this for my campervan and got 3 lengths of 3metre brightly coloured bunting. 9 metres in total.
Very pleased with it. It's only single sided, not doubled up but this isn't a problem as you can still see the pattern on both sides. I would recommend.

Blister In The Sun
Blister In The Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Summer tunage, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Blister In The Sun (MP3 Download)
Bought this to play, pootling along in our campervan this Summertime... Think I might have to make a compilation. Marvellous!

Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector Alarm Safety pack easy fit & ready to use with FREE batteries
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 Mar 2014
Bought this set for our camper van. Great value. Easy to install. Came ready with free batteries. Can't fault it.

The All Time Favourites Retro Sweets Sweetshop In A Cartoony Box - Now With Over 525 5 Star Reviews - Packed Full Of The Best Retro Sweets - Everyone Loves Traditional, Old Fashioned Retro Sweets - Perfect Christmas Gift, Secret Santa & Stocking Filler Present Idea For Boys and Girls, Him And Her, Men, Women and Children.
Offered by A Quarter Of - The Retro Sweets You Love

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept, 17 Jun 2013
I liked the idea of the retro themed sweets, because everyone loves a bit of nostalgia. They ARE well packaged in a funky cartoon covered, sturdy cardboard box, with clear, concise information as to the ingredients of every sweet enclosed BUT I still find it hard to swallow (pardon the pun), that I spent 14 quid on a box of sweets that took a week to arrive and realistically, are not that hard to come by anymore.They were to take along to a theme based party but they arrived too late. I would say that probably 90%of the sweets enclosed you could probably get in a multi pack from a 'pound shop' and at least buy a good few bags of the sweets that you really like. My own fault really, should have looked into what was actually included! I wouldn't honestly say they were worth the money.

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 9 Jun 2013
Really enjoyed this thriller, a real page turner. Although I felt the ending was a little rushed with the reader being left to his/her own conclusions as to what had caused the Partners in Crime to unite and what their background story was. Still, I did thoroughly enjoy it and it does leave you with a very uncomfortable feeling, as you put yourself into Jamie and Kirsty's shoes. Would recommend.

New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Neon Blue Wayfarer Sunglesses Shades UV400 Lense
New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Neon Blue Wayfarer Sunglesses Shades UV400 Lense
Offered by ASCAFO

4.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular?, 7 Jun 2013
...well, pretty nice anyway. Bought them for an 80's fancy dress party and they seem to fit the bill. Came really quickly, although I did pay quite a lot extra for this, to make sure they arrived in time. Ok quality, but no case, just well wrapped in brown paper. Very very dark, so they are actually designed to protect your eyes from the sun and not just making you look cool (or daft, in my case). Yeh I'd recommend them for Retro lovers.

In Our Nature
In Our Nature
Offered by Side Two

4.0 out of 5 stars Relax and unwind, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: In Our Nature (Audio CD)
Nice easy listening album. Great to listen to on a sunny day, kicking back with a beer in the garden or equally on a Winters night in front of the fire with a glass of red in your hand. I'm no music critic but I know what I like and this is it. I'd recommend it but give it a listen before you buy. The joys of the modern world!

Perfect Darkness
Perfect Darkness

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Perfect Darkness (Audio CD)
From the very first listen, I knew that I'd love this cd. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but then, what is? Very atmospheric and you can imagine listening to it, shacked up in a cottage, mid- Winter, the wind howling outside, the storm's a brewing...it's got that kind of feel. Dark but strangely comforting. Love his voice, love the melancholic feel. I rate this big time.

Fractured
Fractured

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice easy read, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Good plot. Nice easy read. Good character descriptions and interaction. I liked that you didn't really know until the end how it was all going to pan out. I enjoyed it. So it's a thumbs up from me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3