Profile for Snooze You Loose > Reviews

Content by Snooze You Loose

Snooze You Loose "snooze" (ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Logitech Z213 Multimedia Speakers
Logitech Z213 Multimedia Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Baaaaaassss Boooox, 24 Jun. 2016
The last time I reviewed these I think I tore them apart and gave them a 1 start because they were very quiet. Of course I didn't know you had to break them in a little bit. These speakers are wonderful for the price, the base box is on little stilts but I would recommend putting a book or something under it because the bass will have the floor shaking.
I have had these speakers for a long time and they are running very strong.

Frozen Fever [2015]
Frozen Fever [2015]
Offered by Product Value UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wait .......WHAT?!, 17 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Frozen Fever [2015] (DVD)
As a huge frozen fan I have no problem paying for this 7 min short because I know it will be used over and over again. I love this small edition to the original movie. Its an extra song, extra moments and something to keep us all going until they release the second movie. I wouldn't mind more of these though I know they take a very long time to make.
I love when Anna bashes into the wall she is so excited to get into the dress.
I also love Elsa bombing it down the stairs on the bike with Anna on the back. this is an amazing short. I love it.

This is great, cant wait to get it. Im not into Cinderella so this is perfect by its own.

The Exorcism Of Emily Rose [DVD] [2006]
The Exorcism Of Emily Rose [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Laura Linney
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the very scary posession movies - This one scared me the most., 10 Jun. 2016
This is a movie I find very hard to watch its so freaky. I had to turn it off half way through the last time because it was just too much.
The court parts are very good and interesting. Some of the whitneses shed some interesting information about this type of haunting/ possession. The things that happen to Emily are nothing short of f***ing terrifying, especially the very first incident. I didnt sleep for days after seeing that. I was just too scared to get into a bed of any sort. Im not kidding it freaked me out beyond words. I still refuse to watch it again.

Ghost Master (PC)
Ghost Master (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rare gem of a game - very original fun., 9 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Ghost Master (PC) (Video Game)
This game is great fun, nothing like scaring the absolute cr*p out of people and being rewarded for that. Some of the missions you have to use your brain for while others you literally try to scare them away as fast as you can. There are no other games like this where you play the bad guy, except dungeon keeper that is.
Use a team of ghosts (all have their own specific powers and can be tethered to specific objects) to complete tasks and free other ghosts onto your team. the more ghost you have the more ground you can cover.
I would highly recommend this game and really hope there is a sequel.

Select Women Compression Leggings. Ladies Sports Trousers. Yoga Pants, Running (Small)
Offered by SelectCyclingWear

4.0 out of 5 stars too small, but really good, 8 Jun. 2016
These were very tight. I cant wear them but they are very good. I should have purchases a medium size they would have been perfect.

Grace Falls
Grace Falls

5.0 out of 5 stars super funny book - well worth a read. 5 stars from me., 8 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Grace Falls (Kindle Edition)
This is one of the funniest books I have read in a long time I was in bits laughing at some parts. The characters in this love the banter and make the read very enjoyable. It is over very quickly so I would recommend you enjoy the build up.

Thorogood Sports Winter Run Women's Half-Zip Long Sleeve Running Top - Black/Pink Small
Offered by SportsShopUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top, 8 Jun. 2016
Lovely top, looks fab with the pink stripe. This is a comfy top.

Doom - Logo T-Shirt, Black, Small
Doom - Logo T-Shirt, Black, Small
Offered by scificollectorshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone loves this tshirt, especially me, 8 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Doom - Logo T-Shirt (Apparel)
Nice soft t-shirt that fits snug. the colours are nice and bright so I am very happy with this because its the original design.
Brilliant stuff.
I have no doubt it will get comments since the new game came out.

Blackstone
Blackstone

5.0 out of 5 stars In love with these two - greatt sequel, 31 May 2016
This review is from: Blackstone (Kindle Edition)
What can I say? WOW this writing is really good. The two main female characters are so bad ass and this is a really great sequel. It did take me a few sits at first because it really hits the ground running and some of the action scenes were a bit confusing. But I got through it and finished it last night. I love Darry she is a feisty one. I could go into depth about the story but I wont. If you have read the first book don't even think about passing this one up. Its really great.

Playing My Love
Playing My Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this story, 31 May 2016
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
I absolutely flew through this one. Great read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20