Profile for Kaz > Reviews

Content by Kaz

Kaz

Superman Childrens Fancy Dress Costume (Medium, 5-6 years)
Superman Childrens Fancy Dress Costume (Medium, 5-6 years)
Offered by DazzInk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Mar. 2016
Great fit. My superhero mad son was very pleased with it :)

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Soft Silicone Purple Lilly Floral Flower Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 -- B14
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2015
Love the design & the quality if the case. It is a bargain :)

Mr Bloom's Nursery - Age 3 Birthday Card & Badge
Mr Bloom's Nursery - Age 3 Birthday Card & Badge

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Sept. 2014
What a lovely card. My little boy was very excited to receive this for his birthday!

Postman Pat Postbag Tri Scooter
Postman Pat Postbag Tri Scooter
Offered by Clearance Cave

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the first scooter he has ever had & it is great. Would definitely recommend as a first scooter, 28 Aug. 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for my 3 year old son. It is the first scooter he has ever had & it is great. Would definitely recommend as a first scooter. He loves it!

My First Pour and Play Tea Set
My First Pour and Play Tea Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 1st Tea Set for Toddlers, 29 Dec. 2013
I bought this as one of my Christmas presents for my 2 year old son & he loves it! It makes a pouring sound when "pouring the tea" into the cup & when the lid is pressed, it plays a delightful little tune that my little boy loves. I would definitely recommend this product :)

Early Learning Centre - HappyLand Sunflower School
Early Learning Centre - HappyLand Sunflower School

5.0 out of 5 stars ELC Happyland Sunflower Pre-School, 29 July 2013
My 2 year old son loves playing with this! Very pleased with this purchase. Would definitely recommend. Will definitely be buying more of the happyland collection.

Mega Bloks 70 pc Building Blocks Bag
Mega Bloks 70 pc Building Blocks Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!, 26 Dec. 2012
My 16 month old son absoutely loves playing with his mega bloks! This bag of bloks provides hours of fun! Would definitely recommend! :)

Everearth My First Wooden Work Bench With Tools
Everearth My First Wooden Work Bench With Tools

4.0 out of 5 stars Everearth My First Wooden Work Bench With Tools - Good quality toddler toy, 26 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my 16 month old son & he enjoys playing with it. Well made quality product. Would definitely recommend :)