Profile for Hula > Reviews

Dog Whistle: Multi Purpose Whistle
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd
Price: 5.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its Job well, 3 Feb 2013
Very handy to have as a dog call as some times your voice cant carry as far also it doesn't change in tone!

Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Clear S-Line Gel Silicone Case + Screen Protector & Sock
Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Clear S-Line Gel Silicone Case + Screen Protector & Sock
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD
Price: 1.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 3 Feb 2013
Great this has kept my phone from getting scratched on many occasion when dropped or just from daily wear and tear.
Arrived quickly and I would recommend to anyone using a smart phone to use these on their phones! They don't make the phone too huge either.

SanDisk Memory Stick Micro 2048MB Mobile
SanDisk Memory Stick Micro 2048MB Mobile
Offered by KING OF FLASH
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Feb 2013
Very useful to have in your mobile.
Arrived very quickly and is still in use today!
Have had to upgrade to a bigger card in my other mobile though as only a small amount of memory here so not able to capture many videos.

DJ Hero - Turntable Kit (Wii)
DJ Hero - Turntable Kit (Wii)
Offered by The GameMonkey
Price: 13.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good!, 3 Feb 2013
I don't like this game very much it is all a bit boring in my opinion. However, I'm sure others would love this game its just not for me!

MicroSDHC to MS PRO DUO Adapter. Converts Two MicroSD or MicroSDHC Cards To MS PRO DUO ideal for PSP Playstation by KING OF FLASH
Offered by KING OF FLASH
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Does waht it says it will do!, 3 Feb 2013
Very good at converting my memory cards to fit alternative devises. Very pleased with it and the speed in which it arrived.

Trixie Friends On Tour, Nylon Baggy Bag
Trixie Friends On Tour, Nylon Baggy Bag
Offered by Surepets ltd
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It lasted only a short while, 3 Feb 2013
This looks great but is not very durable! The stitching wore-out in places and the material wore-through in others! Over all not very impressed as I have had to go back to an smaller old treat bag which I purchased from a shop when I first got our Ist puppy.

Culinare Magican Auto Matt Chrome
Culinare Magican Auto Matt Chrome
Price: 9.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Does waht it needs to do well!, 3 Feb 2013
We have two of these now in our home. The first one we broke by using it to open large tins of Dog food with. It then was no good at opening normal tins of food any more. So we use both now but for different jobs. Human food tins now opener and Dog food tins only old opener.

Police Men's Topgear X Watch 12892JS/04 with Silver Dial
Police Men's Topgear X Watch 12892JS/04 with Silver Dial

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 3 Feb 2013
The only problem with this watch was that the battery went flat very quickly! My husband loves it as it has a rubber strap which suites him well, as he wears it to work and the gym all the time. It doesn't get smelly from his perspiration!

MyMemory 32GB Micro SD (SDHC) Card with USB Reader - Class 10
MyMemory 32GB Micro SD (SDHC) Card with USB Reader - Class 10
Offered by MyMemory
Price: 12.97

1.0 out of 5 stars It keeps on getting corrupted, 3 Feb 2013
It keeps on getting corrupted in my Galaxy S3 and I keep loosing all my music & photos, as It has to be formatted all the time. Not very impressed at all with this Micro SDHC card. I will have to buy a different Micro SDHC card now.

Red Dingo L6-ZZ-GR-LG Dog Lead Classic Green, Large
Red Dingo L6-ZZ-GR-LG Dog Lead Classic Green, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 Feb 2013
This is the second lead from Red Dingo that I own. I have had and been using them now for years as a dog walker. I find the padded handles very comfortable. The adjustable length is useful for walking different breads of dogs. Allowing you to have control all the time.

Page: 1 | 2