Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Someone to Love
Someone to Love

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting...., 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Someone to Love (Kindle Edition)
From the description I expected-
A virgin (check)
A playboy (check)
a deal for him to show her how to get guys to eat out of the palm of her hand..... errrr didnt happen well not the way I was expecting anyway considering Cruise turns out to be a tutor of a different nature (this picked up the story line for me ;OD).... but love at first sight (check)
Lack of communication of course making me scream JUST SAY IT!!! (check)
Devious ex girlfriend drama (double check!!!) <----- have to have spiteful female in there somewhere
Slightly insane family.... LOVE Cruises Sister she makes a family dinner much more entertaining haha (triple check)

I found it ok for most part of the book mostly towards the 60% into the book... anything before that was mostly bland, its more high school drama than college before things started picking up.
Found myself literally laughing out loud at poor Kenny 'the morning after' and when her curiosity gets the better of her with regards to a studded collar (I had tears running down my face with laughter), her innocence and being completely nieve also made me chuckle but in a 'ohh my i've soooo been there' sort of way.

Nice, sweet book which Improved 100% when the mind games were no longer being played and the steamy stuff started!

3 1/2 stars from me because its not a book I would re-read but its written well and i'll be keeping my eye out from other works by this author :O)

Hopeless
Hopeless

5.0 out of 5 stars Book of 2012 for me!, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Hopeless (Kindle Edition)
If your looking for a decent book to read you should try 'Hopeless' by Colleen Hoover can't recommend this one enough! Did not expect ANYTHING that happened with this one.... Complete frickin shocker!!

This one is full of incredibly strong women and a guy who 'lives' a girl with everything he has x

My only grumble is (and its only because im greedy) I really would have loved a 'five years later' epilogue

While reading this book a few of these phrases left my mouth....

Ohh EMM GEEEEEE
HOLY CRAP!
WTF... did NOT see that coming!
YOU MOTHER F*&^ing SOB!!!
omg i cant be reading this right....
I want to jump in here and KICK YOUR ASS!!!!
Ahh gotta love the new bestest friend in the whole wide world.

x

Folding Hearts: Mitchell Family Series Book 2
Folding Hearts: Mitchell Family Series Book 2
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Ty + Mirandas Story, 8 Dec 2012
I really enjoy Jennifer Foors books and was really looking forward to Ty and Mirandas turn!
This was really easy reading and has a few 'ohh my' moments and a whole bunch of laugh out loud moments and even a bit of cringe chucked in as well too!

I loved how my perspective of Ty changed from book 1. I adored his love for Iz & Miranda and his determination to keep them.

If your looking for a Hot and determind guy who loves a kick ass takes no crap female with a back bone (hell yeah!) Then this ones for you... I would absolutley say read book 1 first before this one.

Rubie's Willy Wonka Child Fancy Dress (Large)
Rubie's Willy Wonka Child Fancy Dress (Large)
Price: 19.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Willy wonka costume, 18 Nov 2012
I was surprised when this costume arrived, it's incredibly thin and could tear very easily, I expected better quality for the price.
The 'shirt' is only a panel which has a string to tie around the back to keep in place. That said compared to other wonka costumes on amazon I would choose this one again.
The top hat was a great bonus and my daughter looked awesome on character day at school.

The seller I can't fault at all, excellent delivery time and I would buy from them again

Shallow: A Going Under Series - Book 2 (A Going Under Novel)
Shallow: A Going Under Series - Book 2 (A Going Under Novel)
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 Nov 2012
I really enjoyed Paytons comments in book one so was thrilled to know about her story in book 2!
Her sense if humour is addicting and had me cackling like a crazy person at her quick wit and her no bull personality!
This one has its surprising twist making hope I was wrong but alas had me yelling 'NO FRICKIN WAY!!! What are the chances of that!!'

A brilliant second novel in the series and it doesn't hurt having a hot bad ass guy to swoon and lust over!

Barely Breathing (The Breathing Series #2)
Barely Breathing (The Breathing Series #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Sep 2012
Well after downloading and finishing the first I moved straight on to this one.... and the first thing I have to say is HASNT THIS GIRL GONE THROUGH ENOUGH!!!!!!! I thought I wanted to help her before but I honestly want to help her kick ass after this!!

We left the previous book where poor Emma was not in the best of ways shall we say (incase you havent read it you should!)
Emma has now started living with her friend Sara when Emmas mother comes into the picture, who by the way doesnt want to be called mum she wants to be called Rachel since mum is too 'weird'
Well thats a whole other can of worms! Her mother is an alcoholic and drug abuser and completely unstable.

I honestly REALLY REALLY hoped that pieces of Emmas life would start coming together again, But with some bad choices and putting trust into the wrong people made this book just as agonizing and heartbreaking to read as the first book... Im also soooooo mad at the ending (but can understand why It happened!)

Im literally PRAYING for REBECCA DONOVAN <---- im talking to you ;O) please please hurry with the third instalment and put me AND Emma out of our misery and give us a happy ending!

Get the tissues and the chocolate ready! you may need them after this x

Reason to Breathe (The Breathing Series #1)
Reason to Breathe (The Breathing Series #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, 17 Sep 2012
Words can honestly not express how I feel about this book, I absolutley hated this topic and quite honestly wanted to jump inside this book and kick some serious ass and just pull Emma out of it.
But I couldnt put it down!! My poor kids had to literally fend for themselves while i was reading and I also understand that my lovely hubby tried many times to strike up a conversation with me but was just rewarded with a scowl from me.

The Character Emma is a 16 year old girl who lives with her Uncle and Aunt (after being left on the door step), the best way she describes it is 'Hell' Shes quiet, has joined the soccer team and basketball team, is the editor for the school newspaper and only trusts her one friend Sara.... Until along comes Evan!

I absolutely adored this book and im so glad the sequal is already out (although im not so sure my husband is!)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2012 10:22 PM GMT

Beautiful Disaster
Beautiful Disaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a disaster BUT A BEAUTIFUL ONE!, 3 May 2012
Hey! I downloaded this one since it popped up into the recommended link, and to be honest I CANT PUT IT DOWN!!!! I downloaded it over the weekend and have re-read it over and over... im at the point where I know which parts of the book are my favorites and can jump straight to them.

Abby is an 18 year old girl trying to start over from a gambling + drunk father who blames her for stealing his luck when she turns 13 years old, so she joins a university miles away along with her best friend America (who I LOVE!!!)
America and her boyfriend Shepley take Abby to an underground secret fighting ring called 'The Circle' where she sees Travis 'MAD DOG' Maddox for the first time kick serious butt!! Covered with Tattoos, shaved head, huge muscles and a ladies man reputation (that should make any parent wish their daughter never meets him)
And here starts the beautiful disaster... Since Abby has no interest in that sort of guy they become friends, although even I could feel the sexual tension through the pages! And the ending was a great way to finish, you can deffinatley tell their personalities match!!

It is definitely one of those books where you want to shout at the guy for being such a Jerk but at the same time give the girl a good shouting too aswell! But rooting for them both at the same time!

I have seen on Jamie Mcguires website that shes doing a Travis book aswell I CANT WAIT!!! It'll be great to see his perspective change from having no respect for woman to needing Abby to breath, im also hoping we'll see an America and Shepley persepctive too.

I know some people have said its not very well written but, i found things that were described fantastically that really make you imagine the rooms, peoples feelings both good, bad and the furious haha!!

A Hunger Like No other
A Hunger Like No other
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 21 Dec 2011
A great one for the adults who like all things supernatural, this one is fab! It has been a very long time since I found a book or in this case an Ebook, that I thought about once I EVENTUALLY had too put it down... (you know to sleep and general things you need to do to live) This one was constantly on my mind! It was one of those where.... just one more chapter until I Sleep.
I found it something like Romeo and Juliet.... of the werewolf/vampire/valkry and all things that go bump in the night kind ;OP
A Werewolf has been Captured and tourtured for a good few centuries after trying to avenge his fathers and brothers deaths, until his senses pick up the smell of his mate a 70 year old part vampire part valkry... who he has yet too meet (and is discusted by the fact she isnt of his own species) but had been searching for before being imprisoned (what I think is being described as hell.)He has been chained and bolted to a wall while being continuoulsy tortured by fire which burns off his skin till he dies then his immortality revives him.

A battle of the wills ensue not just between the Werewolf and Vampire but also their families.

Full of adventure this one but I would not suggest this one for minors as it gets incredibly kinky (cold shower please), quite a bit of descriptive violence in places and some strong language.

Now downloading book 2 of Kresley Coles series!!!

Page: 1 | 2