Profile for danielmleeson > Reviews

"danielmleeson"

Sony DSCT33 Digital Still Camera with Free case and additional battery
Sony DSCT33 Digital Still Camera with Free case and additional battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Oct. 2005
I LOVE THIS CAMERA!! It is fantasticly stylish, takes amazing pictures, and fits in the palm of your hand or pocket. Worth every penny.

23 AM
23 AM
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Dreamland, 10 Oct. 2005
This review is from: 23 AM (Audio CD)
Awesome CD. The tunes follow some ace melodies and have you foot tapping to one track, and relaxing to the next. Plain genius.

24: Season One DVD Collection [DVD]
24: Season One DVD Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kiefer Sutherland
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 24 Dec. 2004
This series is FANTASTIC. I have never seen anything like it. It is undoubtedly the best series I have ever watched. If you haven't seen it, you are seriously missing out.

Sony DSC-P12 Digital Camera [5MP 3xOptical]
Sony DSC-P12 Digital Camera [5MP 3xOptical]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 8 Jun. 2004
As usual, I stuck with SONY as well. Their repuation for innovative design and superb quality have not stopped short of this model. I got mine today, and am already pretty familiar with its layout and commands. It takes superb pictures at varying qualities. The memory stick capabilities are just another bonus of buying SONY. It means you can take this tiny stick anywhere with you (its smaller than a stick of chewing gum). I have a SONY VAIO laptop with a memory stick drive, meaning I can either just plug my digital camera into my laptop via USB, or insert the memory card and view pictures.
Definitely do reccomend this product. Although I think SONY have now replaced it with the DSC-P120. Wasn't so keen on the midnight black and extra 60 quid though! So out of the two, I prefer this one!

Sundown
Sundown
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars well done S Club 8!!, 14 Feb. 2004
This review is from: Sundown (Audio CD)
This is the album I had been waiting for...and I was NOT disappointed. I can't believe it only got number 13 in the charts. It is at least a top 10 smash. I'm an 18 year old guy, and think that this album is great. My personal fave would have to be 'The Day You Came' which blatently should have been released as a single, instead of a double A-Side to Sundown. S Club 8 are still regarded as kids, but this album clearly demonstrates otherwise. Good on you SC8.