Profile for anne-marie > Reviews

Content by anne-marie

anne-marie (Birmingham, United Kingdom)

Blowfish Womens Ranuku Black Relax Boots BF2592 3 UK, 36 EU
Blowfish Womens Ranuku Black Relax Boots BF2592 3 UK, 36 EU

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, they haven't even got wet yet, 2 Jan 2014
Like someone else said, I haven't had these long and the glue is failing, making the sole come away at the toe. I have been out in light rain a couple of times but they haven't had any exposure to bad winter weather. Annoyed as I thought they would be a good brand. Too late for a refund now, but I won't buy this brand again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast results but a bit drying, 9 Aug 2013
I started using this 3 times a day, and my skin got really dry within the week but the acne cleared up a lot, again within the week.
I now use it about 3 or 4 times a week and moisturise as usual on other days and its made a huge difference. Really glad I got this product.
I managed to bleach a couple of towels, despite being careful.

Polar FT4M Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Silver
Polar FT4M Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Silver
Price: 53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The best all rounder, 18 April 2013
Have used this for a few weeks now, it seems fairly accurate, and the best bit is it links in with the Precor machines at my gym.
Wary of trying it for swimming as although its waterproof, I have read reviews that say it wont transmit underwater.

The strap needs washing everytime you use it to stop the elastic falling apart, easy enough I usually keep it on after gym and give it a wash in the shower for the next day.

Viking Urbanisi Se Folding Bike Rack - Silver, 20 Inch
Viking Urbanisi Se Folding Bike Rack - Silver, 20 Inch

4.0 out of 5 stars A bigger small bike, 18 April 2013
This only just fits in the boot of my 2003 Ford Fiesta if I take everything else out.
There were no instructions to put it together, and it needed a bit of adjusting to make it up and ready.

Its a good size, not overly heavy, and I hope to get a good bit of use out of it this summer. Not a bad purchase.

50Fifty Concepts Space Invaders Ice Tray
50Fifty Concepts Space Invaders Ice Tray
Offered by Maunders
Price: 5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Many Uses, 18 April 2013
Have only used this for ice so far, and the shapes always come out well. I planned to use it to make chocolates at some point too. White chocolate and green food colouring... :)

Fitness Revolution Californian Products Yoga Mat - Green
Fitness Revolution Californian Products Yoga Mat - Green
Price: 13.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what its supposed to, 18 April 2013
Just your bog standard yoga mat, rolls up well and its a really nice colour, its nice to be different

Monument 3350d Toilet Auger 6ft X 3/8in
Monument 3350d Toilet Auger 6ft X 3/8in
Price: 12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have one of these, 18 Mar 2013
This was pretty fun to use! And cleared whatever was blocking the loo without even needing to turn the handle.
I would suggest buying some massive gloves though.

One Shot Liquid Drain Cleaner 1 Litre
One Shot Liquid Drain Cleaner 1 Litre
Offered by san direct
Price: 6.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for sinks & baths, 18 Mar 2013
I bought this for a toilet blockage, and it didn't really do much good as the blockage was further down the pipe than in the bowl, where this stuff just sat for 5 minutes, and then you have to water it down again before flushing, so it had no real effect on the blockage.
It did however do a good job on the bath and sink drains, and I bought an Auger to sort out the loo.

Overall, good product, just no use for what I wanted it for.