Profile for Genius > Reviews

Content by Genius

Genius

Casio Unisex Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Black Resin Strap MQ24/7B

3.0 out of 5 stars Falls off, 25 July 2012
To be honest i wasn't expecting much considering the price. The watch itself tells the time, is reasonably comfortable and seems accurate in terms of staying in time. However several times the cheap catch has slipped out and the watch has fallen off, scratching the glass front in one fall. I wish i'd spent a little bit more to be honest but if you want cheap and cheerful then this will be fine

It Just Slipped Out
It Just Slipped Out
by Russell Ash

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice one!, 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: It Just Slipped Out (Hardcover)
Quickly delivered I bought this as a joke present for a friend in need of enlightnment. she devoured it and found it hilarious. Althought i think that's because she didn't get any of them! I read it afterwards and foudn ti hilarious. Nice little read!

OCR GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
OCR GCSE Modern World History Revision Guide
by Ben Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me an A, 13 Jan 2012
Having reached the end of a two year course I was particularly panicked when in the lesson my teacher told us we didn't have any time to do reviison in the lessons. I bought this and found it covered everything I needed for the course in a perfect level of detail. Got me an A at History well worth it!

PAIR OF BLACK WRIST SWEAT BAND RAVE SWEATBAND WRISTBAND
PAIR OF BLACK WRIST SWEAT BAND RAVE SWEATBAND WRISTBAND
Offered by A-Z Concepts

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 13 Jan 2012
The bands did arrive quickly however I found that the material was not only unbreathable but also unabsorbant resulting in an essentially itchy wrist braclet. Don't waste your money.

20 PC PIECE FIRST AID KIT FOR HOME / TRAVEL ETC
20 PC PIECE FIRST AID KIT FOR HOME / TRAVEL ETC

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my uses, 13 Jan 2012
Arrived very quickly and I was very pleased. It was actually for a joke christmas present but i'm told its actually very useful. Nice one.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 13 Jan 2012
I was delighted upon recieveing this Kindle for christmas and it's completely met, particularly high, expectations. The battery life, particularly with wireless easily turned off, is exceptional lasting three weeks of around four or five hours reading a day. The display is easily adjustable and perfect to read even in bright sunlight, soemthing i've never seen from a screen before! The vast array of free Kindle books available meant I've finally gotten around to reading soem of the classics I've been planning to for ages but never really got around to. Not only the free books but even the normal books you buy everyday on Amazon are so much cheaper. It's easy to see how the investment quickly pays off.
My only criticsms would be the cost of accessories. I invested in a cover and a light for my Kindle but after shopping around and finding some, granted very nice, covers/skins/sleeves I was appaled at the cost of them. Amazons cheepest was around £17 and the cheapest light around £10. In the end I took a risk and ordered a faux leather case and light from Play.com. To my delight both worked perfectly for the Kindle.
So the Kindle is an exceptional little device that perfectly suits my needs. It's well worth the investmant which is quickly recouped but do be aware that there are cheaper alternatives to the accessories Amaxon offers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2012 7:27 PM GMT