Profile for W. Addison > Reviews

Content by W. Addison

W. Addison "bjabbers" (Essex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TuneBand for iPod nano 7th Generation / 8th Generation (Model A1446, 16 GB), Premium Sports Armband with Two Straps and Two Screen Protectors, BLACK
Offered by Grantwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, simple to attach to my arm and ..., 22 Mar. 2016
Good product, simple to attach to my arm and the ipod fits it nice and snug so will not fall out. The strap holds in place although I have only been walking with it attached, but the feel gives me confidence it would hold when running
Its not waterproof though so beware if you are using this outdoors in the rain.
The screen protector fitted easily with no bubbles or issues, I would recommend if you want a strap to hold your ipod nano on your arm in the gym, out and about (in the dry) or just relaxing.

Hoya 77mm HD Digital Protector Screw-in Filter
Hoya 77mm HD Digital Protector Screw-in Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a digital protector and does exactly that. ..., 18 Feb. 2016
It is a digital protector and does exactly that. I have tried the lens with and without the protector and the picture quality is no different . So in my view it does exactly what it was intended for. It protects the lens without affectign the photo's.

St John Ambulance Vinyl Powder-Free Gloves Large (Box of 100)
St John Ambulance Vinyl Powder-Free Gloves Large (Box of 100)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good fit, easy to remove, 27 Aug. 2015
very good fit, easy to remove, strong enough not to split in use.
They keep my hands clean and safe.

Samrick Executive Specially Designed Leather Book Wallet Case for Huawei Ascend G7 - Black
Offered by Aero Communication Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars a Very good case for Ascend G7, 25 Aug. 2015
I have had this a few weeks now and it is a very good case for the Huawei Ascend G7.
The quality is good and the magnetic clasp works well .
I had to remove the rear cover supplied by Hauwei to get the phone to fit in the case, but it holds the phone very securely. All of the camera, speakers, power charging socket and controls are easily accessible with the case fitted.
The tight fit certainly gives me confidence the phone is protected and will never slide or fall out of the case.
It has some slots for credit cards or business cards , which I have not used but may be of use to soem people
I would certainly recommend it if you are looking for a protective case for your Huawei Ascend G7..

Corsair CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 240 GB Force GS Series Solid State Drive
Corsair CSSD-F240GBGS-BK 240 GB Force GS Series Solid State Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars I would say this is a great buy. I have only loaded the OS, 15 July 2015
This has given new life to my PC. Load times of windows and Adobe Lightroom have dramatically improved.
I would say this is a great buy.
I have only loaded the OS, Norton 360 and Adobe Lightroom to this drive, the rest are on another standard HD .
Still lots of spare space but I will probably leave it like that ready for windows 10
The main difference is the speed of loading and using the big programmes for my photography.

Norton 360 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]
Norton 360 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars security plus a bit more, 15 July 2015
I bought this to replace Norton internet security as it was cheaper at the time and appears to do the same plus a bit extra. It loaded without any problems on both my PC and laptop.
So far it is working without causing any problems on either machine, both running windows 7.

Bayliss Mk 7 Window Autovent
Bayliss Mk 7 Window Autovent
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good product. Well made and it works, 5 July 2015
This is a very good product. Well made and it works. The instructions were easy to follow and although my greenhouse design meant I had a little trouble fitting the autovent to the window this was nothing to do with the design of the vent itself or the instructions.
Once fitted it was easy to adjust and has been working perfectly ever since it was installed.
I recommend you follow the instructions about putting it in the fridge first as this made it so much easier to fit and adjust.

EE 4G 6GB Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband Combi Sim (Discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars never had any problems gettign a signal all over the UK and out in remote areas it has worked fine. The 90 day limit and 6GB is, 29 April 2015
I bought this to work in a mobile Wifi device. I had to put it in a phone first to activate, so beware when you purchase you may need to do the same.
Works well, never had any problems gettign a signal all over the UK and out in remote areas it has worked fine.
The 90 day limit and 6GB is fine for me and at the end of the 90 days I will just purchase a new chip. It appears to be cheaper option than topping up.

10 x Heavy duty J picture hanging hook by Swish.(With Screws and Raw plugs)
10 x Heavy duty J picture hanging hook by Swish.(With Screws and Raw plugs)
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These hooks are excellent for hanging large pictures or mirrors, 29 April 2015
These hooks are excellent for hanging large pictures or mirrors. I have hung heavy mirrors with these with no problems. Very well made and very strong.

Oral-B Dual Clean Four Replacement Toothbrush Heads
Oral-B Dual Clean Four Replacement Toothbrush Heads

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, 4 pack was cheaper than anywhere else ..., 29 April 2015
great deal, 4 pack was cheaper than anywhere else at the time I bought these. The brush works very well with my Oral B Electric Toothbrush
I would recommend these they certainly help keep my teeeth and gums in great condition.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3