Profile for dawn903 > Reviews

Content by dawn903

dawn903 (West Midlands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Redken All Soft Conditioner Softness For Dry/Brittle Hair 1000ml / 33.8 fl.oz.
Redken All Soft Conditioner Softness For Dry/Brittle Hair 1000ml / 33.8 fl.oz.
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Saviour, 24 May 2014
Have been using this for a long time - I tend to swap between two. It's a lovely conditioner, really does soften the hair. A bargain buy in this 1000ml bottle. My hair is quite thick and wavy and this conditioner really does the job. It has a lovely fragrance too.

ORIGINAL SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 i9500 SIV S VIEW FLIP CASE COVER IN RED EF-CI950BREGWW - GENUINE EU RETAIL PACK WITH FREE DIGIBABA¯® MICROFIBRE CLEANING CLOTH.

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional and practical but looking tatty already, 24 May 2014
I've had this case for my S4 for a little over a month now. It's nice enough, does the job in protecting my phone. The window is useful is you're going to activate the hand movement thing on your phone (I'm not - far too complicated for me!) and it lets you see the time and any notifications etc. However, my case is looking tatty round the edges already and it shouldn't as it's kept in my handbag when I travel and I really look after it. A little disappointed as it's a fairly expensive case.

Better Than the Real Thing
Better Than the Real Thing

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 24 May 2014
I've been reading Sue's online reviews of Holby City for some weeks now and really like her style of writing. I hadn't realised she'd written novels so was really please when I came across this. Downloaded it straight away and devoured it really quickly. Fab characters - ones to love, ones to dislike, a love story with a twist and a couple of surprises along the way. Very easy reading and totally enjoyable.

Floral Ceiling Pendant Shade, Cream
Floral Ceiling Pendant Shade, Cream
Offered by The Light Factory

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 10 Mar 2014
I loved this when I saw the picture and details on Amazon so ordered it. I was very disappointed when it arrived. I knew I'd have to assemble it myself which isn't a problem but it was extremely fiddly and some of the plastic holes weren't punched through.

Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect Group 2/3 Car Seat (Black Reflection)
Maxi-Cosi Rodi AirProtect Group 2/3 Car Seat (Black Reflection)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great car seat with added protection, 10 Mar 2014
This is my second purchase of this car seat - we now have one in each car. It's very comfortable, easy to fit and my son is safe and secure in there. The headrest moves up so grows with the child. Side impact protection and AirProtect was what first drew my attention to this car seat. Yes you can buy a less expensive seat but I've looked at them and they are nowhere near as well made as these seats and don't seem as comfortable. Safety all the way for me.

Aqua Sphere Mens Swim Shorts, Black, Large
Aqua Sphere Mens Swim Shorts, Black, Large
Offered by Mikes Diving Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice swimming shorts, 10 Mar 2014
Bought as a gift for my father in law. Seemed nice quality when they arrived. FIL really pleased with them. Just the job.

Madly Madagascar [DVD]
Madly Madagascar [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Soren
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great short film for Madagascar fans, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Madly Madagascar [DVD] (DVD)
Nice short film for fans of the 3 feature films. As funny as the other films with the original voices.

Visconti Gents Mens Torino Collection Veg Tan Luxury Leather Wallet - TR35 (Brown/Tan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous wallet, 10 Mar 2014
Beautifully made, looks very expensive. Very well packaged. Makes a beautiful gift and my husband was very pleased indeed. Buy one.

Kids Spiderman Fancy Dress Black Style Costume- Three Piece Set. Age 3-4 Years
Kids Spiderman Fancy Dress Black Style Costume- Three Piece Set. Age 3-4 Years
Offered by Baby Bibs & Bobs

4.0 out of 5 stars Great costume, 10 Mar 2014
Lovely Venom costume (or 'naughty spiderman') as my 3 year old calls him. Nice quality. I can't see it fitting him until he's 4 but for now it's great.

SHARP XL-HF401PH HiFi Component Stereo System with excellent sound 100W RMS iPhone ipod and ipad dock Airplay WiFi DLNA RDS FM Tuner USB port Wireless Streaming etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sound quality in an attractive little package, 10 Mar 2014
I'm no expert when it comes to audio equipment. I wanted a small unit to replace a large, ageing one and one with a beautiful rich sound. After doing my research (thanks Amazon) I came up with this little beauty. The first thing that struck me after (easily) setting it up was the wonderful richness of sound. I honestly hadn't expected it to sound as good as it does. It's easy to use via the remote. The only thing I had a problem with was it doesn't recognise my ipod. There was a work around though. Although it doesn't recognise it on the ipod dock, it does recognise it on the USB function so that is how I use it.

We've tried to purchase another set of these speakers to use with a second stereo system but can't find them available to purchase separately. Shame because they're simply fantastic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3