Profile for policefox lyn > Reviews

Content by policefox lyn

policefox lyn (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
MIER Junior School Bags Cute Backpack for Teenage Girls, Boys, Childrens, Fits A4 Folders, 15 inches Laptop, Macbook, iPad(Blue gradient pattern)
Offered by Mierlife Co,.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant school bag., 17 Jun. 2016
My 9yr old daughter chose this as her school bag now she's cycling to school. It's exactly the right size to fit her needs, has several pockets including a waterproof section and mesh bottle holders at the side. The pattern is funky but still school friendly.
Highly recommended.

Boogie Board Jot 8.5" LCD eWriter - Electronic Notepad (Blue Accent)
Boogie Board Jot 8.5" LCD eWriter - Electronic Notepad (Blue Accent)
Offered by aiBook

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant device, 15 May 2016
Although quite expensive this is the second one I've bought. It's very simple-draw or write on it and then press a button to erase. It's a modern day magic slate. Yet kids (and adults) seem to love it. My daughter is 9 and has had hers for a couple of years. Just bought one for my 5yr old boy and he loves practising his writing-as a left handed boy this can only be good.
This newer version is good as the stylus storage is better and there is an option to stop something from being erased (not quite sure when and why you'd use this)
Highly recommended, worth the price.

Tefal Avanti Royal 4 Slice Toaster
Tefal Avanti Royal 4 Slice Toaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 10 Feb. 2016
This replaces the previous model we had for 12 years. Was pleased with the other one (only replaced as a visitor broke a knob through incorrect usage and it was looking a bit tatty). Pleased with this. I would recommend.

Monster High Toy - Deuce Gorgon Fashion Doll - Ghouls Alive - Son of Medusa
Monster High Toy - Deuce Gorgon Fashion Doll - Ghouls Alive - Son of Medusa
Offered by B420 Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy., 10 Feb. 2016
My daughter has several Monster High figures and she specifically wanted a male figure so chose this one.
She highly rates it.
As a mum I like that she plays with these figures a lot and they seem well made. She's 9yrs old and doesn't play with baby dolls so I'm glad that she will play with these as there doesn't seem much else for her age (growing up but still a little girl)

The Moonlit Garden
The Moonlit Garden

2.0 out of 5 stars Twee, 30 Jan. 2016
I'm afraid I've given up with this.
I liked the premise and would love to learn the story behind the mysterious violin but I could not read any more of the thoroughly twee modern day sections. So contrived and..well, twee..like a bad Mills and Boon. I was grinding my teeth so I thought I'd make up my own story and give up with this.
Thankfully the kindle edition was free!

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

4.0 out of 5 stars Strangely addictive, 11 Nov. 2015
I bought this game expecting the usual hidden object plus story format. I found it odd when I found it was static pictures, repeated over and over, finding pretty much the same things. However the more I've played it the more I love it. There's lots going on (I don't really understand the point of ANY of it!). You do need to pay to be able to get the full experience but I'm careful to only pay minimal amounts-69p for 100 crystals every few days. I've just played a Halloween update (I didn't get many of the challenges as I think you probably need to pay more than I'm prepared to).
Good game, easy to pass time, needn't cost a lot.

Superhero Tattoos Party Bag Fillers, 36 supplied
Superhero Tattoos Party Bag Fillers, 36 supplied
Offered by SLJ_PARTY_BAGS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 7 Nov. 2015
Good selection, stuck well, in fact were hard to shift!

Batman Party Game
Batman Party Game
Offered by Party Save Smile

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 7 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Batman Party Game (Toy)
Great for a party

24 x Super Hero Gliders Party Bag Fillers
24 x Super Hero Gliders Party Bag Fillers
Offered by Express Goods UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Nov. 2015
These are fab, kids love them.

Super Hero Balloons - Pack of 30