Profile for Rachel > Reviews

Rachel

Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Facebook Messenger (App)
Kept on crashing. Uninstalled after a day.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!, 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gone Girl (Paperback)
It's a long time since I've been so engrossed in a book. I loved it. Couldn't recommend it enough! It was gripping from beginning to end.

Andrew James Premium Cocktail Set Including Boston Cocktail Shaker and Glass, Twisted Bar Spoon, Strainer, Wooden Muddler, 25ml and 50ml + 192 Page Cocktail Book. Complete In An Elegant Gift Box
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad set for the money, 13 Jan. 2015
Not a bad set for the money, however the strainer is a bit on the small side and it's not the snuggest of fits between the glass and the sleeve. I will try harder next time to get them to seal together better. Overall better than using the Manhattan style shakers.

Master Class Professional Three Light Food Warmer
Master Class Professional Three Light Food Warmer
Offered by BuySend Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 13 Jan. 2015
Great value for money and a good size. So happy I bought two!

Designer Nonwoven Wallpaper Sample - Paisley Mosaic (Green / Gilltering)
Designer Nonwoven Wallpaper Sample - Paisley Mosaic (Green / Gilltering)
Offered by Glorious Decoration

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wallpaper., 21 Sept. 2014
I love this wallpaper......"glitter" isn't too gawdy. Feels beautiful.

Kitchen Craft Non-Stick Pastry Mat
Kitchen Craft Non-Stick Pastry Mat

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!, 2 Jan. 2013
I wish I'd read the reviews of this product properly. While in no doubt it will come in handy with all the measurements etc printed on it, it is very large and difficult to store. It also doesn't sit very well on my work surface and moves around. All in all, good value for money but not quite what I wanted, but will be sufficient in the mean time.

Lady Blue Eyes: My Life with Frank Sinatra
Lady Blue Eyes: My Life with Frank Sinatra
by Barbara Sinatra

4.0 out of 5 stars Take it for what it is......., 2 Jan. 2013
I think you've just got to take this book at face value, yes it's self indulgent and an endless list of name-drops but that IS what this ladys life was like with Frank Sinarta and the era of showbiz they both belonged to. I think this is a very honest account of life as Mrs Frank Sinartra and there is no sugar coating it. She's very frank (no pun intended!) about how he was and tells it like it is. If you're looking for some 'dirt' you're not going to find it in this book just a detailed account of their years together and all the good they did together and as individuals for charity. Really not a bad book at all.

The Primrose Bakery Book
The Primrose Bakery Book
by Lisa Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most Useful and Amazing Baking Book I Own!, 27 May 2012
I can't praise this book enough. I got bought their previous Cupcake book and loved it, so I was over-joyed when I found they had written another. I love the different sections, from cupcakes, layer cakes, loaf cakes and especially Breakfast. I have made several of the loaf cakes and they are a perfect addition to myself and my boyfriends lunch box - particularly the Ginger Loaf, it tastes better everyday! I have also recently attempted to make the croissants from their recipe and they are wonderful. I've never felt more accomplished as a baker when they turned out perfect!

I love this book so much, I have bought a copy for my friend and for my sisters birthday and they both agree how wonderful it is. I could go on and on and ON about how much I love the book, but I think most people will have guessed that by now!