Profile for alan davis > Reviews

Yiddish English/English Yiddish
by Michael Janes
Price: 2.50

1.0 out of 5 stars goods in a bad conition, 13 April 2014
sir when I received my book ,I was surprised to say the least.it was in a condition such a though it had been found in a waste bin. it was dirty creased and generally untidy.also was the fact that I had paid 1.49 for the book,when the new price for the book had been 99p..i returned the book and applied for a refund.

Tab for Google Maps & offline map
Tab for Google Maps & offline map
Price: 0.65

1.0 out of 5 stars maps, 9 Nov 2013
this is a very misleading advert. there was no mention of the maps being of America.. it would probably sell better if there was a uk version

Hedon Inks Printer Inks to Fit EpsonSX435W. Ink Cartridges to Replace Epson T1285 Multipacks. 1 Full Set + 3 Extra Black (7 Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars ink cartridges, 9 Nov 2013
this is the first time that I have bought cartridges for my Epson printer that have ptinted as soon as I have put them into the printer. I normally have to waste about four pages before the cartridge starts to print.

DEER HUNTER 2014 (Kindle Tablet Edition)
DEER HUNTER 2014 (Kindle Tablet Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars game, 28 Oct 2013
I did not like the game ,and after a few minutes I got fed up with it. I then erased it from my kindle

Card Shark Collection
Card Shark Collection
Price: 1.91

2.0 out of 5 stars game deleted, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Card Shark Collection (App)
sir I had the above game in my kindle for app 10 mins. the game kept freezing and I had to switch the kindle off and on to free it.i have deleted the game fro, my kindle completely.

Video Camera HD for Kindle Fire
Video Camera HD for Kindle Fire
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars what do i enter here ,i have not received the app, 29 Sep 2013
sir I ordered the kindle video camera app . I was told that I now have the app. this may be true , but where is it.it has not arrived at my kindle.please can you help.thank you a.davis

Bus Parking 3D
Bus Parking 3D

3.0 out of 5 stars parking, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bus Parking 3D (App)
fair ,but conytols are not responsive enough to make accurate turning. again no instructions as to how to approach the driving route or even if there is a correct way around the course

Hidden Objects:  Kitchen from Hell
Hidden Objects: Kitchen from Hell

3.0 out of 5 stars games, 28 Sep 2013
maily fair ,but could use a couple more hints. I have found this with a few of the games that I have obtained

UNOTM & Friends - The Classic Card Game Goes Social!
UNOTM & Friends - The Classic Card Game Goes Social!

1.0 out of 5 stars uno, 14 Aug 2013
this game is a waste of time and I am sorry that I took the time to try it.i used to play the game with cards

Kindle Fire HD For Dummies
Kindle Fire HD For Dummies
Price: 9.88

3.0 out of 5 stars loading ebooks, 13 May 2013
not as much content as i would have liked to find. i bought some ebooks (not kindle ,but the kind you can buy on ebay.most worked ,but others were in pdf which the book gave no help in loading )

Page: 1 | 2