Profile for alan davis > Reviews

Content by alan davis

alan davis

Page: 1 | 2
checknow 2015 5 IN 1 Cordless Wireless Earphone Headphones Microphone FM For MP3 PC TV CD iPod

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 13 Jun. 2015
they are very poor quality. in fact the headphones are broken and I am contacting you on that matter

Hewlett-Packard (HP) Original 301 Black & Colour Ink Cartridge - Standard capacity
Offered by We Sell Anytingz

4.0 out of 5 stars very good service. cartridges were god and loaded with no ..., 13 Jun. 2015
very good service .cartridges were god and loaded with no trouble at all

Pocket Poker : Texas Holdem Online Pro Stars Series and Slots - from Panda Tap Casino Games

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 5 Jan. 2015
useless kept jamming up

Yiddish English/English Yiddish
Yiddish English/English Yiddish
by Michael Janes

1.0 out of 5 stars goods in a bad conition, 13 April 2014
sir when I received my book ,I was surprised to say the least.it was in a condition such a though it had been found in a waste bin. it was dirty creased and generally untidy.also was the fact that I had paid £1.49 for the book,when the new price for the book had been 99p..i returned the book and applied for a refund.

Tab for Google Maps & offline map
Tab for Google Maps & offline map

1.0 out of 5 stars maps, 9 Nov. 2013
this is a very misleading advert. there was no mention of the maps being of America.. it would probably sell better if there was a uk version

Hedon Inks Printer Inks to Fit EpsonSX435W. Ink Cartridges to Replace Epson T1285 Multipacks. 1 Full Set + 3 Extra Black (7 Pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars ink cartridges, 9 Nov. 2013
this is the first time that I have bought cartridges for my Epson printer that have ptinted as soon as I have put them into the printer. I normally have to waste about four pages before the cartridge starts to print.

DEER HUNTER 2014
DEER HUNTER 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars game, 28 Oct. 2013
This review is from: DEER HUNTER 2014 (App)
I did not like the game ,and after a few minutes I got fed up with it. I then erased it from my kindle

Card Shark Collection
Card Shark Collection

2.0 out of 5 stars game deleted, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Card Shark Collection (App)
sir I had the above game in my kindle for app 10 mins. the game kept freezing and I had to switch the kindle off and on to free it.i have deleted the game fro, my kindle completely.

Video Camera HD for Kindle Fire
Video Camera HD for Kindle Fire

1.0 out of 5 stars what do i enter here ,i have not received the app, 29 Sept. 2013
sir I ordered the kindle video camera app . I was told that I now have the app. this may be true , but where is it.it has not arrived at my kindle.please can you help.thank you a.davis

Bus Parking 3D
Bus Parking 3D

3.0 out of 5 stars parking, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Bus Parking 3D (App)
fair ,but conytols are not responsive enough to make accurate turning. again no instructions as to how to approach the driving route or even if there is a correct way around the course

Page: 1 | 2