Profile for Mr. A. Hardie > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Hardie

Mr. A. Hardie (West Cornwall)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
HENBURY MENS ROLL NECK TOP - 3 COLOURS (S-XXL) (LARGE, BLACK)
HENBURY MENS ROLL NECK TOP - 3 COLOURS (S-XXL) (LARGE, BLACK)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.
Price: 11.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Very reasonable product., 11 Feb 2014
The reveiws I read for this product suggested they were on the large size but I wanted it a bit roomy rather than figure hugging tight on account of beer-belly! It washes well and keeps its shape and colour.

Men's Black Wool Trilby Fedora Hat
Men's Black Wool Trilby Fedora Hat
Offered by The Hat Outlet
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Hat!, 11 Feb 2014
Really quick service and a very nice hat. Good quality and very reasonable price. My local gents outfitters stocks similar fedoras and they are over eighty pounds and not noticably different. I found the hat just a shade big - I suspect I am between sizes so I used a couple of strips of cotton tape under the hat band (held in place by a piece of gaffer tape!) and now it is bedded in the hat fits fine. Very pleased, would highly recommend this seller.

Gentlemans Relish, 42.5g
Gentlemans Relish, 42.5g
Offered by Budget Bargains Ltd
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Gentlemans Relish, 42.5g (Misc.)
The traditional anchovy based paste that is not available locally where I live. A little goes a long way so a small pot lasts quite a long time. Caution: you must like anchovies to enjoy this!

Krakatoa: The Day the World Exploded: August 27, 1883
Krakatoa: The Day the World Exploded: August 27, 1883
by Simon Winchester

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 28 Nov 2013
An excellent and exciting tale with lots of interesting detail and science -not at all dry, and told with wit and style. Well worth a read.

Patum Peperium Spiced Anchovy Relish 42.5G
Patum Peperium Spiced Anchovy Relish 42.5G
Offered by The Yorkshire Pantry
Price: 4.09

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to like Anchovies, 28 Nov 2013
And since I do I love this product which is hard to obtain locally - I live in West Cornwall - maybe it doesn't go with pasties! Very nice on biscuits with cream cheese and smoked salmon. The instuctions say use sparingly and that is just so. A little goes a long way.

Brabantia Cotton Ironing Board Cover with 2mm Foamback, Size B, 124 x 38cm - Metallized Silver
Price: 9.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Replace like with like, 28 Nov 2013
I bought this to replace a similar product that I've worn out. It's just as good, nice size easy to fit.

SMK 4 x 20 Fixed Power Air Rifle scope
SMK 4 x 20 Fixed Power Air Rifle scope
Offered by Savage Island
Price: 6.58

4.0 out of 5 stars A good cheap sight, 28 Nov 2013
I bought this sight to put on my number two rat gun - a mutant Webley Stingray - because I wanted something cheap and robust. This does the job fine and also comes supplied with lens caps.

GALPHARM SupaSweet Calorie Free, Mini Sweeteners 2000's
GALPHARM SupaSweet Calorie Free, Mini Sweeteners 2000's
Offered by Galpharm Healthcare Online
Price: 3.19

4.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable sugar substitute, 28 Nov 2013
I am forbidded sugar due to a medical condition and most of the substitutes I have tried have a baleful effect on my bowls - 'nuff said - but this one is just fine. Suitable for diabetics and with a not to hideous after taste. It works for me.

Clubman Black Moustache Wax
Clubman Black Moustache Wax
Offered by Lightning Speed USA
Price: 4.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 28 Nov 2013
I bought this for a friend so that he could style his moustache for Movember - he is quite fair and the black wax really made his lip rug stand out! I use the clear sort (my moustache is grey) and anyone buying this should be aware that it really is black. Good price, good product.

Oryx And Crake
Oryx And Crake
by Margaret Atwood
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read., 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Oryx And Crake (Paperback)
See my reviews of the other books in the Margaret Atwood trilogy. Buy it, read it - a great read by a great author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4