Profile for Lee > Reviews

Content by Lee

Lee

HTML5: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals)
HTML5: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals)
by Matthew MacDonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but confusing at times, 17 Aug. 2012
Much of the book is well explained but there are parts which are not covered well at all such as Communcating with the web server, Storage and Offline applications, which are all very useful. He goes from simple coding in the first few chapters and about half way threw dives right in to mind boggling territory expecting you to understand. You do have to have an intermediate knowledge of asp.net, php, HTML and javascript, as he does not explain how to implement codes and scripts, luckily I know javascript so that was easier but I do not know php so I was completely confused in some of the chapters, like am I supposed to download a server? buy a domain with php just to do this? can the php script be used externally? does the php go with the HTML? I have honestly no idea, and it really lets this book down and made me feel disappointed.

Transformers Deluxe Battle Blade Bumblebee Action Figure
Transformers Deluxe Battle Blade Bumblebee Action Figure
Offered by Toy-Town

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but..., 25 July 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I have just received this Bumblebee and it looks really cool in vehicle and robot mode. Once I opened the packaging the first thing that happened was the right leg popped off, it constantly does this when it gets moved around as if it doesnt fit in properly. Not happy about that but otherwise is great.

Police Frontier 12158JS/02M with Stainless Steel Bracelet and Black Dial
Police Frontier 12158JS/02M with Stainless Steel Bracelet and Black Dial

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, 1 Jun. 2011
Had the watch a month and was happy with it up until the point the strap started to fall apart, the pins started coming out of the strap and while I was wearing it in morrisons it fell off and I lost the pin and luckily I caught the watch before it fell off. Other than that its a nice watch.

Seiko 5 Automatic Self-Winding Men's Watch Model SNXF01K
Seiko 5 Automatic Self-Winding Men's Watch Model SNXF01K

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 1 Jun. 2011
Delivered 2 days earlier than stated on my account, really pleased with that. Bit disappointed the watch is a bit small for my liking and the pictures are a misleading on how slim the watch is but its still nice and im happy with it.