Profile for Y-H.K > Reviews

Linen 35 X 45cm 28 Count [Rustic]
Linen 35 X 45cm 28 Count [Rustic]
Offered by Pins & Needles Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Colour, 7 Feb 2014
It didn't say but the colour is DMC3782. I got this to start a project I found on a magazine, but it seemed a bit too dark for it. I got DMS 3866 instead as it was a bit lighter. I'm on another project with this rustic colour with white thread and I'm enjoying it!

Andrew James Powerful 700 Watt DC Motor Hand Blender With 500ml Food Processor, Whisk Attachment and 500ml Beaker
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Works nicely., 7 Feb 2014
I've used for fruits juice so far, but it's powerful and works well. Hope to use this for a long time.

Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock HF3510/01 with Sunrise Simulation - 3 Sounds and Radio Function

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps me wake up!, 7 Feb 2014
Others wrote about a bit of light showing time was too much and bird tweeting didn't help, but for me this light helps me wake up naturally every day!

Pellor 5 Color Non Skid Yoga Towel Yoga Mat 24"x71" (Purple)
Pellor 5 Color Non Skid Yoga Towel Yoga Mat 24"x71" (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 2 Mar 2013
It was what I was looking for to use on the yoga mat for hygienic reason. It's got a good grip. Good purchase.