Profile for Mike Lee > Reviews

Lindner 802408 T-Blank Pages - 1 piece
Offered by Prophila GmbH
Price: 2.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Read The Title In Full, 11 July 2014
The morale of the story is - read the title in full. Paid near-on 5.00GBP for one piece ie.one page.

Musselflex Gel (125ml)
Musselflex Gel (125ml)
Price: 6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain Away, 6 Jun 2014
If you suffer from muscle tension, legs, neck etc this is a great product without the rugby changing room smell. Works wonders after only a couple of uses. Great stuff.

Dallas - Season 2 [DVD]
Dallas - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Josh Henderson
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 11.74

5.0 out of 5 stars JR RIP, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Dallas - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
A seamless transition with the passing of Larry Bagman hangs over season 2. This is great Dallas fayre at its finest with the usual back stabbing and underhandedness youve grown to know and love. For die hard Dallas fans this keeps us happy - roll on Season 3.

All That I Am
All That I Am
Price: 7.73

5.0 out of 5 stars The Master, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: All That I Am (Audio CD)
Joe continually delivers what you could class as safe rnb but, hey, if this is safe then give me more. He's a classy operator that still remains standout with romance and the Joe groove always at the forefront. Exceptional as always.

Xscape
Xscape
Offered by Amore DVD
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiver down the spine, 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: Xscape (Audio CD)
You listen to this and wonder how even greater he could have been with the right people around him. I love this album because it is truly Michael. and forget the Timberlake detractors - he does a fine job.

Me. I am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse
Me. I am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse
Offered by Crawley Music
Price: 13.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Back with style!, 6 Jun 2014
Wow, the lady is back with a fabulous old skool album. So many highlights here but she's definitely gone back to her roots. Beautiful ballads and some ripping old skool grooves - this is all good. Not that I'm biased given I've followed her since day one through the good and the bad. Enjoy.

Battery Powered Portable Aquarium Fish Tank Air Pump
Battery Powered Portable Aquarium Fish Tank Air Pump
Offered by WELA
Price: 13.84

5.0 out of 5 stars It might be cheap but it does a great job, 6 Jun 2014
I purchased this as I've a fair number of tropical fish. And with an impending power cut I needed to protect them and ensure oxygen supply was continuous. One review mentioned this was an item that could be built a in Junior school. Well for me it did a great job for 7 hours so it gets 5 stars from me. And for a few pounds great value - thoroughly recommended.

Appreciation Day
Appreciation Day
Offered by MEGA Media FBA
Price: 13.33

3.0 out of 5 stars Average - Expected More, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Appreciation Day (Audio CD)
It's all well and good for the very best of RnB artists to bring these types of album out but this is one of those occasions that I felt missed the mark. I was swayed by Jaheim in the days of "Just In Case" and that first album blew me away. From then on I've been a loyal fan and will remain so but this is a disappointment. Although as a caveat I've had the album a day but from one complete listen through, without distraction, nothing jumped out and grabbed me - we'll see.

Above Suspicion - The Complete Series One to Four [DVD]
Above Suspicion - The Complete Series One to Four [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelly Reilly
Price: 21.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Underlying Lust In A Dark Murder Infested World, 23 July 2013
I've got to say that when I heard this was not being filmed again I was disappointed. Kelly delivers an exceptional performance throughout the series with his attractive sidekick. With twists and turns that you would expect from Le Plante I'd recommend this for those with a love for good old fashioned thrillers with a modern twist.

Love Charlie
Love Charlie
Price: 9.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Customer, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Love Charlie (Audio CD)
If its cool Soul you're looking for the main man, Charlie Wilson, ticks the box. Not easy in a crowded marketplace but, there are many pretenders, but Mr Wilson is the real deal. A great album - enjoy.

Page: 1 | 2