Profile for tansleypete > Reviews

tansleypete

When I Die: Lessons from the Death Zone
When I Die: Lessons from the Death Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense, difficult and moving, 20 Jan. 2014
As someone who has, like many others, been afraid of death, this book confronts you with the finality of death. But in a positive slant. To realise that you are stronger than you think. To realise who you love. To realise a lot about yourself. Read it, weep, get angry, do whatever. But read it.

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 Premium Folio Case / Cover and Flip Stand & Magnetic Auto-Sleep Included Screen Protector and stylus pen - Black
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 16 May 2011
Can't fault it. Arrived ok and the case feels nice and leathery and solid.It works well in any orientation and seems to protect the ipad well.

The only slight issue is that the nice inner that goes over the screen is prone to picking up debris from whatever surface you are on so you need to watch out for this but apart from that I am really happy with the purchase.

Philips HF3480 Wake-up Light
Philips HF3480 Wake-up Light

4.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed, 25 Mar. 2011
My wife and I have been very impressed with this light. We have been using it for a couple of weeks and the wake up feeling is really gentle and much nicer than a harsh beeping alarm.
The light has a good range of brightness as it can be really low for a nice night time feel or you can turn it full up and it easily replaces our main bedroom light.

It looks great and very stylish.

My only slight downside is that the FM radio is poor - probably due to our reception but it seems a bit of a waste.

Really recommended though, especially for those darker mornings and it makes waking up a lot more pleasant