Profile for Scottie dog > Reviews

Content by Scottie dog

Scottie dog

Betron DC950 Headphones Earphones, Noise Isolating, Bass Driven, High Definition In Ear Canal, Tangle free, Replaceable Earbuds for or iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Red with Mic and Volume Control)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars They sound as good and I like the cable being slightly longer as ..., 22 Dec. 2015
I got these as a replacement for Sennheiser 400s which had died. They sound as good and I like the cable being slightly longer as I carry my Ipod in my trouser pocket and I am tall. I like the remote being able to control volume, stop and start music and to play next track and previous tracks with multiple click without having to go into my pocket. They look cool too!

Natec 17 inch Pitbull Laptop Bag - Black/Green
Natec 17 inch Pitbull Laptop Bag - Black/Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Bag itself is ok, lots of padding and nice compartmentation, 14 Feb. 2014
Nice colour and padding, zips are a bit flimsy but holding up so far, I liked the strap clips initially until I found that they never stayed at the length I set, always slipped down and after a month the restraining ring on one of the clips snapped and I have had to get a new strap.