Profile for Mr. Trevor Lott > Reviews

Content by Mr. Trevor Lott

Mr. Trevor Lott "Trevor L" (Costa Blanca, Spain)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Marlon White Poly Cotton Full Slip UK 16-18
Marlon White Poly Cotton Full Slip UK 16-18
Offered by Love Stone Lingerie Ltd
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good slip, 18 July 2014
I was not able to purchase a totally cotton slip so I bought this cotton/poly slip as I live in a hot climate and most dresses are lined with nylon/polyester which makes me horribly hot!!! So the plan is to wear this predominantly cotton slip under these dresses - and I may even cut out the linings - bit drastic but....! I would have preferred a smaller size (12/14) but it wasn't on offer. Karrie

JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
Offered by CostMad-UK
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great little machine, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: JML Bobble Off Lint Remover
Yes this lint remover is great - works well and is easy to use - and the supplier was also very helpful. The original machine did not work and the supplier sent me a replacement instantly - well done and thank you.

Kensington Orbit Optical Wired USB Trackball Mouse - Silver and Black
Kensington Orbit Optical Wired USB Trackball Mouse - Silver and Black
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We all use these here in the office, and ..., 26 Nov 2013
We all use these here in the office, and work so well, no need for a mouse mat so you get more room for other things. As an added extra your pullover doesn't wear thin under the forearms as you are not moving them around so much.

Vax Commercial VCC-05 1400W Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - Grey/Orange
Vax Commercial VCC-05 1400W Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner - Grey/Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars and has a strong suck.. don't worry about banging it into walls ..., 26 Nov 2013
This is a strong vacuum m/c, and has a strong suck.. don't worry about banging it into walls etc and dropping stuff on it ..this machine will take it.. and some.

Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 Black (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 Black (Retail Packaging)
Price: 9.46

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it and will buy this one again, 26 Nov 2013
I'm a bit late in doing the review, I bought this two years ago.
I am heavy on the keyboard I needed to replace the Dell I had that came with my PC. I'm still using this and I have a really busy office, this gets used every day.. I love it and will buy this one again.

iGadgitz Leather Case Cover with Belt Clip for Creative Zen/Zen MX - Black
iGadgitz Leather Case Cover with Belt Clip for Creative Zen/Zen MX - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good design, it fits well enough but the press ..., 26 Nov 2013
Not a good design, it fits well enough but the press stud button is so strong it reconfigures the programme button just below it on the MP3 player.... very bad. I threw it away in disgust and bought the correct one from Creative. which is brilliant (and in leather unlike this one).

Brother DCP 195C - 8 Item Multipack Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges
Brother DCP 195C - 8 Item Multipack Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges
Offered by More Inks
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars on my second order now and just as good., 26 Nov 2013
They work really well and you get some many for such a low price.. on my second order now and just as good.

Panasonic KX-TG6623EB Triple Digital Cordless Phone Set with Answer Machine - Black
Offered by GSM-Fonz
Price: 73.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., we've had them for 2 years now, 26 Nov 2013
Brilliant., we've had them for 2 years now.... I know from experience in my past that if you want a good cordless phone Panasonic are the best in many ways.

RTX DUALphone 3088 for Skype (No PC Required)
RTX DUALphone 3088 for Skype (No PC Required)
Offered by liGo
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes a bit of getting used to, but works ..., 26 Nov 2013
Takes a bit of getting used to, but works well as the memory that Skype takes for a call is not always enough on the PC etc, these little fellers have a strong memory to drive them, Just one slightly down side.. the keys are a bit squishy.. other than that they work well.

MPS Copper Bronze Tone super Strength Magnetic Bangle / Bracelet - 22,000 gauss in total - Extra Large - For wrist size 19 to 22 cm
Offered by MPS
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly, it work's, don't know why.., 26 Nov 2013
Surprisingly, it work's, don't know why.. I just use it at night now and that gives me the fix for 24 hours

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5