Profile for C. Hazeldine > Reviews

Tiger A4 stud wallet folders in assorted fashion designs - pack of 5 files
Tiger A4 stud wallet folders in assorted fashion designs - pack of 5 files
Offered by Shopping Bazar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 8 Sep 2013
These wallets offer great value, they are not particulary sturdy, but ideal for filing small amounts. I would certainly buy more.

All The Little Lights
All The Little Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars A definate light in the darkness, 28 May 2013
This review is from: All The Little Lights (Audio CD)
Passenger has that amazing talent that enables him to compose songs which can make you laugh, cry or just sit and listen. From the first track I knew I was going to get on with this guy!

9/O
9/O

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 for the price of 1, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: 9/O (Audio CD)
I've always loved Damiens music, his soft but sometimes harsh lyrics, my original 'O' cd was nicked by my son when he left for Uni. Rice has also introduced me to Lisa hannigan. Also the bonus tracks were a wnderful surprize! I an't get enough of woman to a man.

Panasonic DMC-SZ1EB-A Digital Camera - Blue (16.1 MP, 10x Optical Zoom with 25mm LEICA Lens and HD Movie) 3.0 inch Intelligent LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars so compact and easy to use with great results, 26 July 2012
I own a Nikon DSLR, which is fab, but rather bulky to carry around for holidays etc, reviewing the range of compact cameras, the Panasonic DMC-SZ1EB-A caught my eye. It seemed to tick all the boxes I required, including a good price, so I ordered it. I am delighted! The picture quality is excellent, the zoom far exceeds my expectations and it all fits neatly inside my pocket or bag.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2012 7:39 AM GMT

The Knitter's Year: 52 Make-In-A-Week Projects - Quick Gifts and Seasonal Knits
The Knitter's Year: 52 Make-In-A-Week Projects - Quick Gifts and Seasonal Knits
by Debbie Bliss

4.0 out of 5 stars inspiration for the future, 17 Nov 2011
lovely book, couldn't wait to get started! very inspiring.Instructions are easy to follow and the illustrations are very helpful, as stated, all designs should take no longer than a week to complete, however, it may take me a little longer.

Don't Let the B*****ds Get You Down
Don't Let the B*****ds Get You Down
by Janet Street-Porter

4.0 out of 5 stars don't let the b******s get you down, 25 Feb 2011
what a wonderful little book, loads of advice on how to cope in the 21st century, but with a humorous twist.

Farming Day by Day: The 1960s
Farming Day by Day: The 1960s
by John Winter

3.0 out of 5 stars farming day by day, 9 Oct 2010
I was a little dissapointed in this book, I expected more photographs of farm machinery.I grew upon a farm in the sixties, so have a lot of both fond and traumatic memories of this time. It generally felt so perfect at this time, so my memories have been clouded a little by this book, but maybe that's not such a bad thing, generally, this is a mixed review.

Ghost In The Shell - Stand Alone Complex - SAC 2nd GIG - Complete Collection [2005] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Gig. Twice as good., 29 April 2007
I am a big fan of Ghost in the Shell ever since seeing the first film as a teenager and being blown away by it.

GitS S.A.C was always something I put off watching however. It was hard to find on DVD in my town and I was indifferent to most anime series at the time.

So I decided to buy the first season after seeing it in London for £25. I was impressed with it, but felt it lost itself and some of the episodes were a bit boring to say the least.

However I was impressed enough to order the 2nd Gig from Amazon pretty much as soon as it came out. And I was blown away. It's as if they'd somehow taken heed of all the problems with the first series and made something much better.

The episodes that have no bearing on the overall story are still interesting enough to hold your attention and the various movie homages are a very nice touch.

As far as the story goes, this series is far more broad in it's focus and politics. The official enemies, much like the first series, are not cut out villains but human beings with situations. The real enemy, like the first series, lies with corrupt politicians. But they are much more involved here. Making their retribution all so much sweeter.

All in all this series is a massive improvement on an already excellent show and it has what is probably one of the better finale's in anime history. Buy it.