Profile for Kabclarky > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
I Do, Now What?: Secrets, Stories, and Advice from a Madly-in-Love Couple
I Do, Now What?: Secrets, Stories, and Advice from a Madly-in-Love Couple

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them both!, 10 Oct. 2015
A really lovely fun read with a beautiful insight into their deeply happy marriage. I can't wait to read more from them, just a truly lovely couple.

Why Stomach Acid Is Good for You: Natural Relief from Heartburn, Indigestion, Reflux and GERD

3.0 out of 5 stars Does gastrin increase or decrease stomach motility?, 11 Jun. 2015
This is a well written book with good clear explanations except for the role of gastrin. The author states that excess gastrin decreases motility whilst numerous other sources state that gastrin is responsible for increasing stomach motility - so who us right?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2016 11:31 PM GMT

Windi (10pcs Pack)
Windi (10pcs Pack)
Offered by Allergy Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Windi (10pcs Pack) (Personal Care)
An excellent product

There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You: The uplifting bestseller
There's Something I've Been Dying to Tell You: The uplifting bestseller

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing woman!, 26 Oct. 2014
Well I have just finished the book, it made me laugh it made me cry but overall I am left with the impression that Lynda Bellingham is still with all of us, as she was such a wonderful force of nature. The love that she has for her boys, her husband and extended family is quite overwhelming and my thoughts are with them now.
A wonderful book, written by an amazing woman, God bless you Lynda Bellingham, and thank you for letting us share your story.

You Versus Bile Reflux: How to Cure Your Symptoms
You Versus Bile Reflux: How to Cure Your Symptoms

2.0 out of 5 stars poor, 21 Oct. 2014
Not much factual information could do with a list of good foods to eat and those to avoid, pretty poor

Living On A PEG
Living On A PEG

2.0 out of 5 stars poor content, 12 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Living On A PEG (Kindle Edition)
Whilst I do appreciate what the author has gone through, and I do think he is a good writer, I simply felt the content was actually lacking. I am as an adult now facing life with a feeding tube, and I actually wanted information on how it felt being installed, how it felt feeding yourself, do you manage to have a normal life, what are the complications and tips and hints etc.

I think perhaps the author should do another book actually a guide this time would be more beneficial to those of us in the same boat.

Dual Combo Hard And Soft Silicone Gel Case For The Apple iPhone 4/ 4S Blue / Black With Screen Protector Film

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 22 Aug. 2013
Excellent product easy to use, looks good and is very effective, plus it's a funky colour - my husband loved it!

Skincare LdeL Cosmetics, Retinol Enriched Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum, 30 ml
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics, Retinol Enriched Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum, 30 ml
Offered by Health and Beauty Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Aug. 2013
An excellent product - very pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend it to others, and would buy it again!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 26 July 2013
I found that this product was rather expensive for a small amount. I also found that it didn't work completely to my full satisfaction, sorry not for me.

Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome: The Brain-Gut Connection (Treatment Manuals for Practitioners)
by Brenda B. Toner

3.0 out of 5 stars A reasonable read, 26 July 2013
Some good worthwhile information here with well suggested techniques, well worth a read, well thought out and easy to read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4