Profile for C. THOMPSON > Reviews

Content by C. THOMPSON

C. THOMPSON "Live is best" (UK)

Brenthaven ProStyle Sleeve for iPad - Brown/Pink
Brenthaven ProStyle Sleeve for iPad - Brown/Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars If you value your iPad you need one of these!, 29 Nov. 2011
Having had a Brenthaven case which has relentlessly protected for my MacBook for over 4 years I decided to get one for my iPad. I was not disappointed, the same high quality product that will last for years. The added bonus is that an iPad with Apple Smart Cover will fit inside plus it has a small pocket to store the USB cable separately.

Breathe Right Nasal Strips Natural Regular  30
Breathe Right Nasal Strips Natural Regular 30
Offered by Pentaspec Corp

5.0 out of 5 stars They really work!, 27 Sept. 2009
Since using these strips every night I have stopped snoring and my partner gets a good night's sleep every night. I wake up much more refreshed having slept undisturbed. Just try them!

Consolers Of The Lonely
Consolers Of The Lonely
Offered by Great Price Media EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Live, 26 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Consolers Of The Lonely (Audio CD)
Great Album but does not come anywhere near their live performances. 2008 Pyramid Stage at Glasto they were just awsome, saw some of the best guitar switches between Jack and Brendan that you could imagine. Buy the album but go see 'em live if you want the best!

The Ballad Of John Henry [Limited Digi-Pack]
The Ballad Of John Henry [Limited Digi-Pack]

3.0 out of 5 stars Is Joe better live?, 26 Mar. 2009
Having seen Joe Bonamassa live in the Uk and USA I was somewhat disappointed with this latest ablbum. If this is the 'new' direction for Joe then for me it does not hit the spot. I prefer his punchy approach to Blues, on his last UK tour I saw some of his best live gigs ever, this album does not reflect this. If you like Joe then you must still buy this in any case! You never know!