Profile for Seb > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Elite Cleeve Coffee Table
Elite Cleeve Coffee Table
Offered by Waudbys

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this compact but large enough for the camping table., 3 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Elite Cleeve Coffee Table
Love this compact but large enough for the camping table.

Laravel Application Development Blueprints
Laravel Application Development Blueprints

2.0 out of 5 stars Quite dissapointed with the quality of the material, 3 Oct. 2014
I was really looking forward to start going through this book as I've found Laravel exceptionally interesting after reading the 'Code Bright' by Dale Rees. Hungry for more I've decided to purchase this book for my kindle.

I find that there was very little (if any) proofreading done before the book was published.
Silly code errors such as for instance table attribute written as: width="100percent" or missing concatenators etc.

The book is using html 4, which I find rather strange considering the fact that book was published in November 2013 - on kindle it's just rather frustrating going through all those examples with long lines of attributes for table etc.

I also don't like the fact that it doesn't quite explain some essential information about the used piece of code - for instance, here's what it says about the $fillable property of the Model:

"The content of which columns of the table can be updated/inserted will be decided with the protected $fillable variable.'
And that's all there is about it - and unfortunately that's not quite true as $fillable only specifies fields that are allowed in mass assignment - not which can be updated / inserted.

I'm about 20% into the book and already have mixed fillings, but will finish it and if after reading it I see that it gets better - I'll sure post again.

EasyAcc 10000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Dual USB (2.1A / 1.5A Output) Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc Bluetooth Speaker - Black and Orange
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product - only had to charge it twice over 2.5 weeks period to have my mobiles always charged, 25 April 2014
I bought it before our 2.5 weeks long holidays. It works great with our iPhone 5s, iPad 2 and Blackberry handsets. One charge was sufficient to supply 5 charges of the handsets - really efficient and useful when you're constantly on the go. Really happy with the purchase - highly recommended.

10,000 Days
10,000 Days

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Tool album!, 1 April 2014
This review is from: 10,000 Days (Audio CD)
Love this album from the moment I played it first. It's in my car's cd changer now for several weeks and still enjoying it on my long journeys.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 1 April 2014
The cable is really good - works like the original apple cable - without any message that it is not a genuine apple one etc. Really happy with the purchase.

Galaxy S3 Case - Luxury Edition Black Leather Wallet Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy S11
Offered by Purplemoose007

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what's shown on the product image, 22 Oct. 2013
The product I received is not the same as the one on the product image - it has only 2 card slots (not 3 as the image shows), colour is black rather than graphite'is and it's not a genuine leather - it's the artificial, rather cheap looking one.

On top of this mobile cannot be detached from the case unless you take it off the plastic holder attached permanently to the case.

I bought it to replace my old wallet case, which was due for an upgrade. The old one was made out of the genuine leather, with the magnetic holder, which allowed me to detach the mobile from the case whenever I had to take a phone call.

Having it permanently attached to the case makes it ridiculously uncomfortable when taking a call.

Not very happy with the product, but I guess you get what you pay for.

The Best Of Illusion
The Best Of Illusion

5.0 out of 5 stars Old album, which I was long looking for., 8 Oct. 2013
What a punch - very 'refreshing' :) Great album - if you like this sort of music - you won't be disappointed. One of my favorite Polish bands.

Foscam FI8910W Wireless/Wired Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with IR-Cut Filter for True Color Images - 8 Meter Night Vision and 3.6mm Lens (67° Viewing Angle) - Black NEWEST MODEL
Offered by Observeye Official Foscam Dealer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good picture quality and works practically out of the box, 7 Aug. 2013
Just got it this morning and after a few minutes got it working without even opening the manual or loading the cd.

I have a home, gigabit network, which is connected to the Qnap NAS storage and have managed to connect it to it - so now I can access it from anywhere in the world. I've set up the port redirect on the Draytek router to point to the camera's ip - plus you have to set up the port on the camera's interface - simply find out what ip address it's using and type it in the browser - then go through the settings - it's that easy.

Really happy with it!

Panasonic KX-TG6812EB Twin DECT Cordless Telephone Set
Panasonic KX-TG6812EB Twin DECT Cordless Telephone Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set!, 7 Aug. 2013
Really nice set - easy to configure and the fact that you can share the phonebook on both of the handsets is a big plus for us as you only have to enter it ones. I'm sure we haven't explored all of the features of the set, but we only need it for the basic calls, for which it does the job perfectly.

24x square self adhesive felt floor protector pads
24x square self adhesive felt floor protector pads
Offered by Dotty Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product - works well with our oak furniture on the laminate flooring., 7 Aug. 2013
We bought this product, which was half cheaper then the recommended one from the oak furniture shop and it works really well.

We got it before the arrival of our new furniture as we didn't want to damage the new, laminate flooring we have just fitted - and it does the job.

Page: 1 | 2