Profile for sharon > Reviews

Content by sharon

sharon

Page: 1 | 2
Anker® Ultra Slim Synthetic leather Case for Apple New iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 - Multi Angle Stand - Smart Cover - Automatic Sleep / Wake function (Blue)
Offered by AnkerDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent back, 7 July 2014
. Sent back, very thin, edges in the two days I had it (not on the tablet) were already beginning to distort, very helpful company, but not this product for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2014 2:18 PM BST

GMYLE(TM) Purple PU Leather Slim Folio Magnetic Flip Stand Case Cover with Sleep/ Wake Function for Barnes & Noble Nook HD 7" inches Tablet
Offered by Clever Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 July 2014
Good fit, feel like the Nook is protected, the magnetic cover works and the cover seems to be good value for money

Purple PU Leather Case Cover Stand for NOOK HD 7" 7 INCH TABLET PC + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me and my Nook, 7 July 2014
Didn't fit the Nook I had, and I didn't like that the tablet was held in place with just elastic, sent back.

EUROSONIC Twin Wireless Chime Set Doorbell 2 Chime Main Plug In Units, 24 Sounds
Offered by BargainShop_London

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set for money, 7 July 2014
Bought as a replacement, other set got damaged (not the products fault), works fine, good range, using at business warehouse. Only problem can't work out how to alter tune, no instructions.

Mobile-Heaven Apple iPhone 4 4S Premium Purple PU Leather Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch Includes USB Data Cable, Screen Protector And Stylus Pen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, 29 Jan 2014
Love the feel and good quality of this cover, (not leather but still a good product), not over impressed with the little pen, it appears to have to be attached via the earphone socket, hence 4 stars and not 5. But that apart I like this cover so much I will be investigating buying an iPad tablet cover if they produce one.

König USB Negatives and Slide Scanner
König USB Negatives and Slide Scanner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 22 Oct 2012
Having looked around for an inexpensive way to preserve the memories captured on slide we ordered the Konig. The picture quality is excellent, you can choose from draft to high quality, it takes up to 5 seconds for the image to fully focus etc., but it's worth the wait.
The tray can easily be pushed slightly left/right to ensure the photo is central and no black lines from the slide borders are visible. The most fiddly bit is putting the slides in the tray (max 3 at a time), so it can be a bit long winded but we're very pleased with the picture quality and price plus it is very easy to operate.

WMF Profi Plus Garlic Press
WMF Profi Plus Garlic Press

5.0 out of 5 stars The strongest garlic press, 17 April 2012
Wow, I am so impressed with this garlic press, it is so strong, (it claims it can even press ginger and I believe them)WMF Profi Plus Garlic Press, it certainly copes with garlic that's a bit past it's 'sell buy' date! I was worried I might need to use a lot of force, but no it is almost effortless.
I highly recommend this product, only one small hiccup it's a bit fiddly to clean, but like anything you get the hang of the best way soon enough, (would have deducted half a star because of this, but for me I think this will last a lifetime, what press can you say that about)? Well worth the price tag

Brabantia Colourful Ironing Table Foamback Cover 124x45cm
Brabantia Colourful Ironing Table Foamback Cover 124x45cm

5.0 out of 5 stars The only Ironing board cover to buy, 16 Dec 2011
I've got a large ironing board suitable for steam generators and I always have problems getting a cover large enough. Brabantia not only do a great variety of sizes but also the covers have strong cord ties and very importantly a very thick rubber band with hooks that ensures the cover is pulled tight midway where other covers often go slack. Have bought other brands but will not waste my money and will only buy Brabantia from now on, consistently good. NB I also purchased a thick underlay as the foam on this cover, (like all others I have encountered), is not thick enough for my ironing board.

Invisible (Ivy Malone Mystery Series #1)
Invisible (Ivy Malone Mystery Series #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars An unexpectedly enjoyable read, 23 Jun 2011
A new modern day Miss Marple type figure? An unexpected older detective that initially put me off, but the believable characterization won me over. Just shows a good writer doesn't need sex and bad language to write an entertaining mystery/thriller. Will be looking for more from this talented author.

Perfect Crime
Perfect Crime

4.0 out of 5 stars Short but good, 23 Jun 2011
This review is from: Perfect Crime (Kindle Edition)
A good story but would have enjoyed a longer version with more background and basically more story. Nevertheless a short but good read.

Page: 1 | 2