Profile for P. Doyle > Reviews

Supercoach: 10 Secrets To Transform Anyone's Life
Supercoach: 10 Secrets To Transform Anyone's Life
by Michael Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars Transform your thinking and your life, 6 Jun 2009
I came across Micheal Neill through some of Paul McKennas work in 2008. I got to listen to Michaels 7 Myths and on the very first track i went woww...this guy knows what he's talking about. I listen to these myths often and my thinking has transformed to the point that i look back at my previous memories and i feel like it is a completely different person! I also signed up to Michaels website to receive his weekly blog updates and i have found a gem in each one that stimulates my thoughts and that has a practical effect on me. That is Michaels gift to people, he is not one of these fluffy airy fairy positive thinking people, rather, he speaks with an honesty that inspires you to think deeply about his words...and this very thinking in and of itself brings about the transformation in you. His latest book Supercoach is the most helpful and transformative book i have ever read. From the introduction to the very end, you will be challenged to take responsibility for the thoughts you invest your energies in and you will quickly realise the liberating power of learning to think from the inside-out. You will understand that everything is possible if you are honest with yourself and learn to be aware of your thoughts and how your thoughts ultimately create your life. This is NOT a positive thinking book, make no mistake, this is a book full of insights linked to 10 secrets (understandings) that has very simple and yet extremely powerful activities, that when completed in an honest manner by yourself, will bring you to a higher level of connection with people in your life and promote a mental and physical wellbeing like nothing you have ever experienced before. Many people in this world have spiritual leaders such as the Dalai Lama or other gurus, yet many of us in the western world find it difficult sometimes to find a cultural connection to these people of the practices they promote. Michael Neill for me, fills this gap, not as a spiritual leader, but as someone who has helped me to become a happier and a better person in my life and with the people around me. If that sounds too much like placing him on a pedestal, well, its not my intention....i just want to give you an idea of what this book has meant to me and the genius of Michael. Allow him to help you and buy this book!!!