Profile for Mr. Simon Clayton > Reviews

Mr. Simon Clayton (UK)

Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad  - Black
Belkin Pleated Sleeve for iPad - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant iPad Sleeve, 8 Feb 2013
The iPad fits perfectly into this sleeve (even with the standard Apple magnetic cover attached). The padding of the sleeve protects it very well and the pocket on the front is very useful for storing stylus, screen cloth, credit cards (anything relatively small and thin). The ribbing on it also gives the screen side of the iPad a little added protection.

I've been using it or 4 months or so and there are no signs of wear and tear at all and my iPad is always put back into it after use (and believe me the iPad is used pretty much everyday and travels around with me every week).

If you're after a durable, lightweight, protective iPad sleeve, look no further, at this price it's a no brainer......

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 8 Feb 2013
Have been using this stylus for over a month now, it is generally very good, the only reason I did not give 5 stars is that I do find that occasionally it loses sensitivity, i.e. it has made contact with the screen but doesn't scroll or tap - this only occurs rarely and is only for a split second so isn't a massive issue and it maybe just the way I am using it or my misunderstanding how they work (this is the first stylus I have used), it certainly doesn't stop me recommending the product.

The rubber end has no signs at all of wear and tear and it gets used a lot.

Padprop Leg/Table Stand for iPad 2/3 - Black
Padprop Leg/Table Stand for iPad 2/3 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed my iPad use., 8 Feb 2013
Bought this for 2 main reasons, 1) As a stand when using iPad for recipes in Kitchen and 2) As a stand for watching movies\TV on iPad. It meets both of these requirements excellently. The foam it is made of is non-slip therefore the iPad feels sturdy stood up even at it's highest angle. I've been using it frequently for over a month now and there are no signs of wear and tear at all.
I've even been using it when simply browsing the internet and using other apps, which I didn't think it would be that good for. Being able to have it on your lap for typing is also an added bonus although I have not used it in that way a great deal.

It's also very light which is great as it does a lot of travelling with me.

If you want an iPad stand (landscape), then look no further.

Rucanor - 2.3mm Pump / Inflator Needle Adaptor Valves (Size: 3mm ) [Misc.]
Rucanor - 2.3mm Pump / Inflator Needle Adaptor Valves (Size: 3mm ) [Misc.]
Offered by O&O Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, great price, 8 Feb 2013
To be fair, for the price I wasn't expecting much, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of these adaptors.

For the price you simply can't go wrong.

SanDisk SDMX22-004G-E46P 4GB Sansa Clip Zip MP3 Player/FM Radio Purple
SanDisk SDMX22-004G-E46P 4GB Sansa Clip Zip MP3 Player/FM Radio Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little MP3, 8 Feb 2013
Bought this for my 8 year old daughter. Wanted a simple to use MP3 player, this fits the bill exactly. Nice and compact, easy menu system, great sounds and plenty of storage. Also like the little colour screen which, although only very low res, gives an 8 year old more the iPod feeling.

Only complaint would be that the packaging is far too difficult to get into!! But that's just being picky.

Back To The Old Skool
Back To The Old Skool

5.0 out of 5 stars A real blast from my Rave past, 8 Feb 2013
There are a lot of the classic 90's rave tunes on this album, I was actually amazed to find an album that incorporated so many. For anyone who enjoyed 90's rave tunes\DJ sets this is massively recommended.

There are a couple of tunes I hadn't heard before (or couldn't remember), but it is literally only a couple.

Stylophone The Original Pocket Electronic Organ
Stylophone The Original Pocket Electronic Organ
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product...on the third attempt, 29 Jan 2013
Nice product, good fun, very retro.

Unfortunately first 2 had faults (totally different faults) and had to be sent back, but third one was great.

Could also use a few extra tunes in the manual to get started.

3.5mm Stereo Plug to Stereo Plug 1.2 Mtrs Gold
3.5mm Stereo Plug to Stereo Plug 1.2 Mtrs Gold
Offered by iBox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price..., 11 Feb 2010
Connected my iPhone 3Gs to the AUX port on my car stereo - works perfectly, great sound quality, even better price - 5*s

Neet® - 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH BOX with REMOTE - 3x1 HUB (3 way input 1 output) - 1080p Full HD - v1.3b HDMI Switcher
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product at an excellent price...., 11 Feb 2010
Wonderful product, just the job if you need more HDMI slots, auto select works brilliantly. Most other products as good are much more expensive - this is the one!