Profile for mummypig > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Jack Wolfskin Women's Damen Fleece Pullover Gecko
Jack Wolfskin Women's Damen Fleece Pullover Gecko
Price: £23.14 - £49.28

4.0 out of 5 stars and the large fits me nicely. Lovely darting so it has some shape, 23 July 2014
I am a size 14, and the large fits me nicely. Lovely darting so it has some shape, not frumpy. I got it at sale price so am very pleased. Lightweight fleece that's is smart. Only 4 stars as I'm not sure I'd have been happy to pay full price, but at sale price I am happy.

Monster High Hauntlywood Black Carpet Cleo
Monster High Hauntlywood Black Carpet Cleo

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleo de tastic!!, 4 Mar. 2014
My 6 year old little girl used her birthday pennies to get this. Not a bad price on amazon. Lovely doll, great attention to detail. Usual high standard from Mattel. She's happy, I'm happy!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 3 Mar. 2014
My little girl loves converse shoes, so when choosing a new backpack for her I just knew she would love this! She is 6, and this bag is perfect size for her, not too big, but will last her a good few years. The black and heart print pattern is lovely. The bag itself is very light and well made. Plenty of padding on the back so books and things wouldn't poke your back, and nice padded straps too. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee!! Very happy mummy!

Mattel Wooden Thomas & Friends: King of the Railway Stephen's Coaches Y5022
Mattel Wooden Thomas & Friends: King of the Railway Stephen's Coaches Y5022

5.0 out of 5 stars Coaches are rare!!, 18 Dec. 2013
The only other coaches for the wooden railway are Gordon's express coaches. So these are quite a rare release from the newest movie, and one I'm sure my 4year old will love on Xmas morning! Can't wait to see his face!

LEGO DUPLO Planes 10509: Dusty and Chug
LEGO DUPLO Planes 10509: Dusty and Chug
Offered by LeisureFunAndToys

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 10 Nov. 2013
Got this for my son who is 4. Brilliant little set, quite a few bits and pieces to play with and make up different stories etc. A fair price for the usual high standard you get from lego. Am very happy.

Hello Kitty Twister
Hello Kitty Twister

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty Twister (Toy)
My daughter chose this as her best friends 6th birthday present, it was a massive hit! Classic game, with a hello kitty design which went down very well with the girls! Brilliant price too, I am very happy.

The Big Book of Equestria (My Little Pony)
The Big Book of Equestria (My Little Pony)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pony-tastic!, 10 Nov. 2013
This is a lovely book! Cannot wait to see my little girls face when she opens it at Xmas. She is going to love it! Lovely bright colours, 5 nice stories, any girl will love it! X

LEGO DUPLO Planes 10510: Ripslinger's Air Race
LEGO DUPLO Planes 10510: Ripslinger's Air Race
Offered by TradeLego

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 10 Nov. 2013
Got this set for my little lad who is 4, plenty of pieces to play with, and create different stories and set ups etc. Great price for the usual high standard you expect from lego, am very pleased.

The Defiant Lady Pencavel
The Defiant Lady Pencavel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great freebie, 3 Nov. 2013
This was a very interesting book, easy to read, and I found I couldn't put it down! I liked all the characters and will be keeping my eyes peeled for a sequel.

Amazing SpiderMan Super Hero Squad 3Pack Super Villan Surprise SpiderMan, Doc Ock Green Goblin

5.0 out of 5 stars Spidey-tactic!, 25 Oct. 2013
These 3 figures are a present for my son. He will love them! They come nicely packaged, and the figures are a good size for small hands, with nice details. I think they will be a hit, and go everywhere with my little spiderman fan! Very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2