Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Eton Poultry Plastic Feeder with Handle, 3 Kg
Eton Poultry Plastic Feeder with Handle, 3 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service and good value, 2 Mar. 2016
Delivered on time, and a good price as I've seen the same item priced more expensive elsewhere. I'm very pleased with the item it does the job perfectly for my purpose.
Many thanks to all concerned.

Zone - Mens Triple Velcro Trainer in Black - Size 7 - Black
Zone - Mens Triple Velcro Trainer in Black - Size 7 - Black
Offered by Shoe Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value shoes, 5 Dec. 2015
Shoes were a good fit and comfortable. Arrived in good time, very satisfied with the purchase

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 4 Jan. 2014
Very effective,This is my second order of this product and has kept my allergy in check. The order was processed in double quick time and I received it by return of post. I'm very satisfied . The packaging was good and I will continue to shop with Amazon. Many thanks to all concerned.

Ring RAC610 12V Analogue Tyre Inflator with Adaptor Set
Ring RAC610 12V Analogue Tyre Inflator with Adaptor Set

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 12 Oct. 2013
I've only used this pump acouple of times and it worked perfectly. A little bit noisey but that's no detriment.
It pumps the tyres up reasonably quickly. and I find the pressure gauge is reasonably accurate as I checked the pressure with my other gauge. having only had the pump for a short time I can't comment on it's reliability, but I'm hopeful that I will get years of service from it.
reasonably priced, and arrived quite quickly. Very satisfied!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 12 Oct. 2013
The cheapest I've found for this item and it works for me. I've controlled my hayfever this summer, and will be re-ordering next year. Very satisfied with the purchase.
Thanks to the seller it arrived quickly, and I was able to use it right away.

PACK OF 2 SILICONE EGG POACHING MOULDS
PACK OF 2 SILICONE EGG POACHING MOULDS
Offered by CKONE

5.0 out of 5 stars useful purchase, 12 Oct. 2013
my order arrived quickly. A simple device but works perfectly. Perfect poached eggs in the microwave.
Just remember not to rush the cooking and don't forget to grease the inside of the mold with a little butter before you put the egg into it.
A cheaper price than others advertised. Great value. I'm really pleased.
Many thanks to the seller.

Ulzana's Raid [DVD]
Ulzana's Raid [DVD]
Dvd ~ Burt Lancaster

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Viewing DESPITE !!!!!!, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Ulzana's Raid [DVD] (DVD)
I first saw this film many years ago and thought it would be a good addition to my collection (something to watch when the TV programs are crap) But I was disappointed to find that some of the more violent scenes had been cut !. and in a couple of occasions quite clumsily done, so as to be obvious that something was missing. I think this has been done to gain the 15 rating (another instance of being too PC). However I did enjoy watching it again despite the annoying editing.
Next time I order a Western I'll try to find out if the copy is an uncut version. I think the British public are let down by this Big Brother approach by the film censors
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2014 10:16 PM BST

The Fabulous Fifties - My Kind Of Music
The Fabulous Fifties - My Kind Of Music
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 28 Feb. 2013
Brings back memories. A well put together compilation .Bought this for my wife as she remembers all these songs and artists. It's another trip down memory lane. It's a good buy, and reasonably priced, as are most of the C.D's on Amazon.

Will Penny [DVD] [1968]
Will Penny [DVD] [1968]
Dvd ~ Charlton Heston
Offered by alentertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Will Penny [DVD] [1968] (DVD)
A classic western, brilliantly portrayed by Charlton Heston, Donald Pleasance and the rest of the cast. enjoyed watching it.
Excellent.

Black + Decker KS890ECN Scorpion Saw
Black + Decker KS890ECN Scorpion Saw

5.0 out of 5 stars Every home workshop should have one, 3 Nov. 2012
Only purchased this tool recently, and already completed several small jobs using it. I've cut wood and plastic and it works fine. just make sure you secure the item to be cut firmly in a vice of some sort. It came with three blades for for different uses. I'm really pleased with it as it takes all the hard work out of sawing wood. I wish I had bought one sooner. I think mine was on special offer because it was only about £34.on the amazon site, Most of the other adverts were asking £50 something. If you're thinking of getting one,don't hesitate you'll not regret it.

regards