Profile for Mickelmus > Reviews

Mickelmus

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 4 Jan. 2014
Very effective,This is my second order of this product and has kept my allergy in check. The order was processed in double quick time and I received it by return of post. I'm very satisfied . The packaging was good and I will continue to shop with Amazon. Many thanks to all concerned.

Ring Automotive RAC610 Analogue Compressor 12 V
Ring Automotive RAC610 Analogue Compressor 12 V

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 12 Oct. 2013
I've only used this pump acouple of times and it worked perfectly. A little bit noisey but that's no detriment.
It pumps the tyres up reasonably quickly. and I find the pressure gauge is reasonably accurate as I checked the pressure with my other gauge. having only had the pump for a short time I can't comment on it's reliability, but I'm hopeful that I will get years of service from it.
reasonably priced, and arrived quite quickly. Very satisfied!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 12 Oct. 2013
The cheapest I've found for this item and it works for me. I've controlled my hayfever this summer, and will be re-ordering next year. Very satisfied with the purchase.
Thanks to the seller it arrived quickly, and I was able to use it right away.

PACK OF 2 SILICONE EGG POACHING MOULDS
PACK OF 2 SILICONE EGG POACHING MOULDS
Offered by Super Utensil Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars useful purchase, 12 Oct. 2013
my order arrived quickly. A simple device but works perfectly. Perfect poached eggs in the microwave.
Just remember not to rush the cooking and don't forget to grease the inside of the mold with a little butter before you put the egg into it.
A cheaper price than others advertised. Great value. I'm really pleased.
Many thanks to the seller.

Ulzana's Raid [DVD]
Ulzana's Raid [DVD]
Dvd ~ Burt Lancaster

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Viewing DESPITE !!!!!!, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Ulzana's Raid [DVD] (DVD)
I first saw this film many years ago and thought it would be a good addition to my collection (something to watch when the TV programs are crap) But I was disappointed to find that some of the more violent scenes had been cut !. and in a couple of occasions quite clumsily done, so as to be obvious that something was missing. I think this has been done to gain the 15 rating (another instance of being too PC). However I did enjoy watching it again despite the annoying editing.
Next time I order a Western I'll try to find out if the copy is an uncut version. I think the British public are let down by this Big Brother approach by the film censors
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2014 10:16 PM BST

The Fabulous Fifties - My Kind Of Music
The Fabulous Fifties - My Kind Of Music
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 28 Feb. 2013
Brings back memories. A well put together compilation .Bought this for my wife as she remembers all these songs and artists. It's another trip down memory lane. It's a good buy, and reasonably priced, as are most of the C.D's on Amazon.

Will Penny [DVD] [1968]
Will Penny [DVD] [1968]
Dvd ~ Charlton Heston
Offered by Love-Your-Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 28 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Will Penny [DVD] [1968] (DVD)
A classic western, brilliantly portrayed by Charlton Heston, Donald Pleasance and the rest of the cast. enjoyed watching it.
Excellent.

BLACK+DECKER KS890ECN Scorpion Saw
BLACK+DECKER KS890ECN Scorpion Saw

5.0 out of 5 stars Every home workshop should have one, 3 Nov. 2012
Only purchased this tool recently, and already completed several small jobs using it. I've cut wood and plastic and it works fine. just make sure you secure the item to be cut firmly in a vice of some sort. It came with three blades for for different uses. I'm really pleased with it as it takes all the hard work out of sawing wood. I wish I had bought one sooner. I think mine was on special offer because it was only about £34.on the amazon site, Most of the other adverts were asking £50 something. If you're thinking of getting one,don't hesitate you'll not regret it.

regards
Mick

Dreamboats and Petticoats Summer Holiday
Dreamboats and Petticoats Summer Holiday
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamboat CD, 2 Jan. 2012
Hi.
I received the CD very quickly. It was a good price compared with others I had looked at. I would not hesitate to order other CD's from this source. Total satisfaction, No problems at all.

Many thanks to all concerned.

M. Taylor

Nilfisk C110 3-5 PC X-Tra Pressure Washer Patio Cleaner Set with 1400 Watt Motor (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nilfisk C110 pressure washer, 11 Oct. 2011
This review is a bit late in coming because I've only used it twice for short periods since I purchased it. Delivery was first rate and well within the time stated. As I've said, it has only been used twice and I found that it did what I expected of it, cleaning the slabs of my patio quite well. I haven't used the patio cleaner attachment that was supplied as I found that the jet lance adequate.
I'm not able to comment on It's durability being still new but it compares well with other pressure washers that I've had before. the price was good value, comparatively cheap.

Page: 1 | 2