Profile for Julie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Forgotten: The Heartrending Story of Life in a Children's Home
Forgotten: The Heartrending Story of Life in a Children's Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, 24 Feb. 2015
Heartening story told with passion, flight and courage. My they all live the rest of there lives in peace. May the culprit be forgiven because I never could forgive them.

Please Don't Make Me Go: How One Boy's Courage Overcame A Brutal Childhood: How One Boy's Courage Overcame a Brutal Childhood

5.0 out of 5 stars Never put it down, 31 Jan. 2015
Gripping book to the very end. All throughout the book giving dates. It came to mind how old I was at that time growing up in a idilic world. While these children had a living hell.....

Nowhere to Go: The heartbreaking true story of a boy desperate to be loved
Nowhere to Go: The heartbreaking true story of a boy desperate to be loved

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 29 Nov. 2014
I tried not to buy this book till after Christmas, but it got the better of me. It is by far the best casey watson book I've read. Looking forward to the next one.

The Child Bride
The Child Bride

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Child Bride (Kindle Edition)
Another great book from cathy glass. The only downside is once you've purchased the book it's so hard to put down. Then we have to wait so long for the next one, write faster please cathy. X

The Girl Without a Voice: The true story of a terrified child whose silence spoke volumes (Casey's Teaching Memoirs Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 26 Jun. 2014
I was really looking forward to getting this book,but was SO disappointed normally I can't put her books down. This one sat on the table for days then only read a couple of pages.
Sorry!!!

Daddy's Little Princess
Daddy's Little Princess

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 9 April 2014
Another book by Cathy that I can say I enjoyed, but wished her books had been more in order. Rather then mixed up. We know from previous books her marriage had broken down also if she had'nt put little clues at the end of chapters, like John never rang little did I know then why? It took the excitement away. All in I did enjoy the book.

Little Drifters: Kathleen's Story
Little Drifters: Kathleen's Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Words, 2 April 2014
One of the most powerful books I have ever read. All this was happening at the same time as I was growing up in a idilc world full of happiness, never knowing or even thinking this was going on. I sent my children to Catholic school for a good education. They have since told me how nasty the nuns were, but nothing compared to this,because they had parent who loved and protected them. I WISH Kate all the happiness in the world.

For my own children my they MY son may he be happy loved and blessed. For my Daughter, my love will be with you till 're are reunited. I love you both so much
Jenny

Helpless: A True Short Story
Helpless: A True Short Story

5.0 out of 5 stars New, 10 Mar. 2014
A very quick read but worth it I can't wait to read Rosies next book. Casey Watson and rosie books are well written. Cathy Glass can be a bit twee

Trapped: The Terrifying True Story of a Secret World of Abuse
Trapped: The Terrifying True Story of a Secret World of Abuse

5.0 out of 5 stars No less then 5 stars, 10 Mar. 2014
One of the best books I've read for a while. I agree with one of the others on the comments as good as Cathy Glass is she really need to step up her game with the likes of Rosie and CASEY doing AMAZING books. Well done Rosie look forward to your next book. JENNY

Sold Into Marriage: One Girl's Living Nightmare
Sold Into Marriage: One Girl's Living Nightmare

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing, 22 Feb. 2014
I enjoyed the book ,but not to my normal standard. It left large gaps of her life and would have been better written in two part trilogy rather then leaving large gaps. Other then that it passed the time

Page: 1 | 2