Profile for S. Breckman > Reviews

Holy Fire
Holy Fire
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Another epic, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Holy Fire (Audio CD)
Having seen the band perform at Glastonbury I have become infatuated with this band. Pure simple music you can understand the lyrics and each track is a major player on its own. Buy it! You will not regret it!

Total Life Forever
Total Life Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Foals rock, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Total Life Forever (Audio CD)

3 Core pvc Flex Electrical Cable 0.75mm GOLD/BRONZE
3 Core pvc Flex Electrical Cable 0.75mm GOLD/BRONZE
Offered by King's Chandelier & Lighting Accessories

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, 12 Dec 2013
I needed a golden coloured cable so I thought I'd get a better deal on line. Well I was wrong. For the small bit of cable I received I thought the price paid was over the top....... Disappointed!

Tapes
Tapes
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrong band, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Tapes (Audio CD)
I thought I was buying an album by the group "Foals". I wasn't! However I wasn't disappointed, this album is brilliant. A eclectic mixture of house and rave styles. Fantastic listing!

Shaver Socket - Dual Voltage 115V/ 230V - Polished Chrome - Classic - White Insert
Offered by A5 Products Electrical Fittings & Lighting

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaver power at my finger tips, 12 Dec 2013
We needed a new shaver socket. I looked on line and found this beauty. Once installed it did what it said on the tin. It charged our toothbrushes and my shaver. Clever stuff......

Vinnic L1142-C10 AG12 Alkaline Coin Cell(10x)
Vinnic L1142-C10 AG12 Alkaline Coin Cell(10x)
Offered by Birch Jewellers

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery overload, 12 Dec 2013
Arrived quickly. Lots of them..... Brilliant value for money! When used I imagine they will power what I want them to do.

RTA 30-Bottle Ready-to-Assemble Wine Rack - Natural Pine / Galvanised Steel
RTA 30-Bottle Ready-to-Assemble Wine Rack - Natural Pine / Galvanised Steel
Offered by Heritage Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a wine rack and it stores wine!, 12 Dec 2013
The rack arrived quickly. With the minimum of fuss it goes together quickly and efficiently. Amazingly it then stores wine. If your unable to hold a hammer then this isn't the rack for you. It requires a little bit of DIY knowledge to put together.

Braun Series 7 745 Pulsonic Pro-System Electric Rechargeable Foil Shaver with Clean and Renew Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shave ever!, 13 July 2013
Having persuaded myself to buy a new razor, I now wish I'd done it earlier. This is quite possibly the best razor I've ever hand. The shave you get from it is second to none. It's effortless and leaves your face feeling smooth. The cleaning system is also brilliant and once a week I get a new shaver, well at least that what it feels like. A recommended buy, and with Boots selling them for over £200 it's a bargain from Amazon!

Home
Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Off the Scale, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Home (Audio CD)
What a brilliant album for a very clever band. Great tunes, time and time again. A recommended buy. Teens for the summer!

Happy to You
Happy to You
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Happy to You (Audio CD)
What a great Album, great foot tapping tunes... Miike Snow is indeed a very accomplished musician. I look forward to the next album!

Page: 1 | 2