Profile for Humaira Kadri > Reviews

Content by Humaira Kadri

Humaira Kadri

Page: 1 | 2
Ladies Bronze Diamonte Strap Platform Formal Wedding Shoe (UK Size 4)
Ladies Bronze Diamonte Strap Platform Formal Wedding Shoe (UK Size 4)
Offered by Forever Young
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and sophisticated, 16 May 2014
It is rare for me to like every aspect of pair of shoes, I always find a flaw. This was not the case with these shoes . I LOVE THESE SHOES! Beautifully made and really elegant. They look stunning under any lighting and the diamonds look authentic. I honestly would expect to buy pair of shoes like these for at least 40+. I got SO many compliments when I wore them with an evening gown.

NuoYa005 Jewellery&Watches Repair 30X35MM JEWELRY MAGNIFYING GLASS W HANDLE Quality
Offered by NuoYa005
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, 16 May 2014
ADORABLE little magnifying glass . Perfect for what I needed it for. The handle even come off if you just need the lense. The seller was also fantastic.As it was an international delivery he regularly kept me updated and even checked in with me after I had receive it in the post to make sure I was satisfied. What was even more surprising was that this was all done with out any prompting from me.

Jane Austen: Seven Novels (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection)
Jane Austen: Seven Novels (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection)
by Jane Austen
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed and Amazed and enchanted, 15 Mar 2014
So absolutely beautiful that I still cant get over it ! Too heavy to walk about with but that does not matter because with a book like this ... only curling up on a sofa on a chilly winters evening & with a multiple of pillows and blankets would suffice. For the true Austen fan , all the romance , elegance and beauty of the Georgian era is brought on a magnificent dark grey, blue and gold cover.

1 Bag of Dried Rose Petals Flowers --- Natural Scent and Nothing Added
1 Bag of Dried Rose Petals Flowers --- Natural Scent and Nothing Added
Offered by Soothing Ideas
Price: 2.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly, 15 Mar 2014
Terrible! I use them to fill an engraved wooden jewellery box as a gift for my mum. She loved it when she opened the box and saw the petals .... but then he got a whiff of them and she really disliked the smell. It didn't smell like it was supposed to and we couldn't get the smell out of the box for days !

The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings (Collectors Edition)
The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings (Collectors Edition)
by J. R. R. Tolkien
Price: 65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful MUST HAVE collection, 15 Mar 2014
Stunning clothbound editions of a timeless classic ! Gorgeous images on the front cover and a red black and white map on the first and last pages. If you're and adult looking to invest in the LOTR or Hobbit books then these are the ones to buy, but if your looking for something for a child or to give as a gift try the edition illustrated by Jemima Catlin ( another clothbound edition that has really good quality thick paper , and magnificent coloured illustrations )

Iliad & The Odyssey, The (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection)
Iliad & The Odyssey, The (Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Classic Collection)
by Homer
Edition: Bonded Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 18 Dec 2013
Just bought this an am sooooooo pleased. I know it's just a book but it is truly beautiful. The two timeless classics are literally brought to life in this stunning hard back, leather bound edition. The attention to detail and decoration on the front and back make it look as though it really is something out of Troy or Ithaca. It may be a little heavy to carry about and read but I think that with something like this, only sitting down to read on big cosy arm chair,amongst multiple blankets and pillows and on a chilly winters evening would suffice.

Modern Criticism and Theory: A Reader
Modern Criticism and Theory: A Reader
by Nigel Wood
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a keeper !, 9 Oct 2013
Fabulous book! At first I was hesitant about buying it for my univeristy module on critical perspectives as I didn't really enjoy reading literary criticism , however this book has completely changed my opinion. I am now proud to say that I love Literary criticism !!! I will definitely be keeping this after univeristy.

Say What You See -The Fire Collection- (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Say What You See -The Fire Collection- (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 14 Sep 2013
Fantastic app!! I've been waiting for it to be available on the kindle store for so long as I bought it on my iPhone from the Apple store last year . It is now officially my favourite app! Lots of fun,amazing graphics, often has you chuckling and keeps you busy for days . Not one of those apps you complete and get bored with as new canvases are regularly coming out. I even find myself thinking about it and trying to figure out answers when I'm away from my kindle on the tube or doing something else. In all honesty, for those who aren't up to date with media, movies,music, books,tv you may dislike this app and find it difficult . However for those who are, you are guaranteed to love it !!! BUY IT NOW!!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT !!!

Toca Builders
Toca Builders
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Toca Builders (App)
Fab app that seems to have been completely overlooked !!!!!! keeps me occupied for hours . It will definitely appeal to those of you who have a creative and active imagination as you can build absolutely anything with a bit of imagination on this app- a city, a house.....a lot of fun!

Optoma Apple iPod Connection Kit with Dock Connector
Optoma Apple iPod Connection Kit with Dock Connector
Offered by Kikatek
Price: 25.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Dexim cable connector, 23 Nov 2011
A bit expensive but a necessity if you're buying an Optima Pico projector to connect to your apple iPad or iPhone.

Page: 1 | 2