Profile for amanda_e524d5 > Reviews

Bond on Bond: The Ultimate Book on Over 50 Years of 007
Bond on Bond: The Ultimate Book on Over 50 Years of 007
by Roger Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value & perfect for any Bond fan, 27 Dec. 2012
This came really quickly and well packaged. I originally saw this in Waterstones and got it for about half the price on Amazon! Had a quick flick through and perfect for my Uncle who is a fan but I expect that most things in here would be too basic for a really avid fan. Great range of chapters and some brilliant pictures! I like that it goes all the way up to Skyfall too.

It's taken 17 years to play golf this good T-shirt - ideal birthday gift for 17 year old golfer (unisex XL/47" chest)
Offered by Bertie's

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and quick delivery, 27 Dec. 2012
Brilliant value for my 17 year old cousin, he loves it and goes perfectly with his main Xmas present of Golf lessons! It was exactly as described in the write up and pictures. Super fast delivery too, would definitely recommend!

BaByliss 2082CU Pro 235 Hair Styler
BaByliss 2082CU Pro 235 Hair Styler
Offered by Electrical Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product for the price, 27 Dec. 2012
I bought this for my mum for Xmas as her last Babyliss ones had given up (they were about 7 years old!) I wanted to get her ones with multiple heat settings as she has quite short thin hair and when she used my ghd's you could hear her hair singeing, so these were perfect. Plus the colour was a nice magenta and they came with a free heat matt/bag. She used them on Boxing day & was amazed at how quickly they heated up and she used them on setting 8 and it was plenty hot enough. Really impressed with the product and would recommend them especially as they were half the price on Amazon as they were in Boots!

Personalised Gift Cushion Lap Tray - PERSONALISED WITH YOUR OWN PHOTOS!
Personalised Gift Cushion Lap Tray - PERSONALISED WITH YOUR OWN PHOTOS!
Offered by KICO Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tray that looks 100% professional, 27 Dec. 2012
I was a little worried about how this would turn out as I paid online and then had to email Kico Products with the picture that I wanted. Unfortunately the picture that I had provided was not ideal as it was a picture that I had taken of an old Polaroid so the quality was not the best. The company called me to discuss the best options as they would normally stretch the image to fit but as such bad quality they could not do this. Steve was very helpful and we came up with printing the picture with a black background and it looked fabulous when done. I had really appreciated him going the extra mile to be able to use the image that I had provided. It looked amazing when it came and I would defiantly recommend... I know that it seemed expensive at first but it is definitely worth every penny and it has a brilliant wipe clean surface so will never be ruined! I bought it for my Auntie for Xmas and it was by far her favourite present!

Junk Genius: Stylish ways to repurpose everyday objects, with over 80 projects and ideas
by Juliette Goggin and Stacy Sirk

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of quirky things to make, 27 Dec. 2012
I bought this for a very creative friend for Xmas - she wanted Kirsty Alsop's new one but I knew she would get it from someone else so went for this one instead (I was right she got 2 copies of it, glad I didn't make it 3!) I had a quick flick through when it arrived and saw at least 10 things that I knew she would love to make and would be easy and cheap to get the parts to make the ideas. She has already emailed me with all the things she wants to have a go at. The projects are not that difficult with step by step instructions. There is also lots of pictures so the visuals are fantastic. Would definitely recommend for any thrifty creative friends!

Husky HN6 Slimline Wine Cooler
Husky HN6 Slimline Wine Cooler
Offered by Electrical Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks slick and great features, 27 Dec. 2012
Bought this for my boyfriend for Xmas as we have limited space in our fridge for beer and wine. Looked at loads of beer fridges/wine coolers and chose this because it would do for both beer and wine plus it looks stylish. Husky do a range of fridges and seem to be one of the better brands but I didn't want too much of a "mans beer fridge" as they do the Stella and Budweiser fridges which look a bit laddish! But this one looks stylish with an almost mirror effect on the front door and goes well with all the brushed stainless steel in our kitchen. It stands 62 cm high, 26 cm wide and 50 cm deep at the widest point including the door. It goes down to 8 degrees centigrade and only takes about an hour to get back down to the lowest temperature (the first time it took around 2-3 hours). The digital display is really easy to use and tells you best temperatures for white or red wine and you can switch the blue interior light on which looks very funky. You can fit 12 normal size wine bottles, 2 on each shelf side by side or else 4 cans of beer to each shelf.

Case Mate Barely There Samsung Galaxy S3 - White
Case Mate Barely There Samsung Galaxy S3 - White
Offered by DeviceFun

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice & slim, 26 Nov. 2012
I was weary of getting a bulky cover & worried that this would be slightly off white as was for a white Galaxy s3 but it is perfect. People can hardly tell it has a case on. I like that it is still a bit shiny in keeping with the phone design & sleek appearance. It is a perfect fit too. Would def recommend, but if you want a tactile or rubbery case then this is not the one for you.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for our miniature schnauzer!, 26 Nov. 2012
Perfect size for our miniature schnauzer. Even now she is almost fully grown this is still suitable for her. I prefer the black finish rather than the brushed metal. We usually leave up as she sleeps in it most nights but easy to assemble. Was good to have in the car at first but now we have car harness which she prefers for car trips. We have a vet bed in it to give her some comfort but the free bedding was nice to have!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Was worried about the size but it's great, 26 Nov. 2012
I bought this a gift for my mum & was scared that it may be too small but I have not been disappointed! Was about 6.5" X 5"
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2013 4:51 PM BST

Nivea Sun After Sun Moisture Moisturising Soothing Lotion, 200ml
Nivea Sun After Sun Moisture Moisturising Soothing Lotion, 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smell & very refreshing!, 26 Nov. 2012
I bought this for use after holiday & love the smell so much that I have been using ever since after the shower to make my skin feel silky smooth. Reminds me of holiday too :)

Page: 1 | 2