Profile for Riku Reikki > Reviews

Riku Reikki

The Noble Art of Seducing Women
The Noble Art of Seducing Women
by Kezia Noble

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, brilliant and forthcoming advice for men, 15 Feb 2012
This book is like a bible for even the most confident of guys. I myself have a great job, I earn a good wage and
I've traveled the world yet I sometimes get stuck in conversations with women. This book has totally solved the issues I had. There are so many useful tips in the book and the most impressive thing is that the book answers the questions that rattle around guy's heads when it comes to meeting women. Before reading this book I had no prior knowledge of the PUA (pickup artist) community and I'm really glad. Kezia's book does a really good job of giving an honest perspective and provides quality advice rather than the seedy and often weird techniques that other pickup artists seem to provide. I'll be avoiding any other of these PUA products, Kezia is definitely the go to guru in the world of seduction, BUY THIS BOOK!!!

Icons of Mens Style
Icons of Mens Style
by Josh Sims

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read, 15 Feb 2012
This review is from: Icons of Mens Style (Paperback)
This book is a wonderful read and offers an impartial view on the history of men's clothing and garments. The book is full of interesting facts that surround each garment, where it came from, who designed it and in some cases who made it famous.