Profile for Mrs. B. Cartner > Reviews

Content by Mrs. B. Cartner

Mrs. B. Cartner (Manchester UK)

KnitPro Symfonie Wood Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set
KnitPro Symfonie Wood Interchangeable Needle Deluxe Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasantly surprised how much I love these needles, 23 Aug. 2013
Having knitted on straight pins longer than I am willing to admit, I was very unsure been looking a long time, I remember knitting circular yolks a long time ago but could not remember if I enjoyed or liked doing it, seeing as yolks are coming back in and just been made redundant I was given a voucher for Amazon so decided to try them. I LOVE them they are so easy once you get your head round the wire, I have started knitting all my backs and front together just one measure not 3 and all same length{less sewing up always a bonus} then just using stitch holders, I have even knitted the 2 fronts using 2 balls of wool and guess what they are the same decreasing and lengths no guess work, I am even thinking of going one step more and doing fronts and back 3 balls of wool.
I have never left any reviews on Amazon and I buy a lot I hate trawling the shops when I can sit at home and do it on line. I just felt like these needed a review from me as I always read review's and buy based on what people have said.
If in doubt, try them just buy one set, I don't think you would be disappointed.
OK rant over enjoy your knitting
Bx
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2015 4:01 PM GMT

Pentax Optio W80† Digital Camera - Azure Blue (12MP, 5 x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was expecting, 3 Nov. 2009
I have previously had a w80 which had come to the end of it's working life, I needed to get another waterproof camera, my daughter has a olympus which I did use during the summer, I did not like it and missed many a pic just messing with it. I was not looking forward to changing my camera as I thought that only Olmpus was available. I was delighted when I found this camera and it does what it says on the box, just point and shoot, if you want to mess with it you can, I have taken some really good pics and I am fully delighted with it's performance. I am yet to go kayaking with it but I see no reason why it will not perform as good as my last camera.