Profile for Kezia Hume > Reviews

Content by Kezia Hume

Kezia Hume "Moss on the Rock" (Teesside, UK)

Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul
Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul
by John & Stasi Eldredge

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 13 May 2008
I read this book for the first time three years ago, when I was a 15 year old with the self esteem of a snail. It utterly changed my way of thinking about myself as a girl/ woman and enabled God to work deep healing in my life. This book takes you on a journey of discovering both God and yourself: it is constantly uplifting and full of wisdom. I would recommend it to any woman who needs to discover how much God really loves her (or to any man who wants to understand women better!)

Bacon Sandwiches and Salvation: An A-Z of the Christian Life
Bacon Sandwiches and Salvation: An A-Z of the Christian Life
by Adrian Plass

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure genius, 13 May 2008
If you're anything like me, this book will make you laugh out loud and occasionally cause you to take a long hard look at the way you see the world. As Christians we do tend to become far too serious for our own good and Adrian Plass helps us to laugh at ourselves. This is an extremely encouraging and uplifting book, though, and I'd recommend it to anyone who doesn't believe that God has a sense of humour! Anyway, who could resist finding out why bacon sandwiches and salvation create such a perfect combination?