Profile for Daniel Hollands > Reviews

Daniel Hollands

The Complete Heretic's Guide to Western Religion Book One: The Mormons
The Complete Heretic's Guide to Western Religion Book One: The Mormons

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 April 2016
An amazing read - I wish I could have my memory wiped so I could read it all again.

Scrum: a Breathtakingly Brief and Agile Introduction
Scrum: a Breathtakingly Brief and Agile Introduction

5.0 out of 5 stars To the point, 6 Feb. 2014
The book was very short, but to the point. I read it in around 30 minutes and it told me everything I needed to know about what scrum is and how to use it.

Totally worth the 77p I paid for it on Kindle, but I doubt it would be worth the £6 they're asking for physical copy.

WD TV Live Media Player
WD TV Live Media Player

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned in less than 24 hours, 7 Oct. 2012
I really wanted to like this product, it was going to be the final piece of my media center, but less than 24 hours after receiving it, I'm returning it for a refund.

The unit just doesn't work very well, it was very slow to respond, and after a few minutes, would keep rebooting. The point at which I gave up is when, after hitting the reset button, it would lead me to the set-up screen, ask me which language I wanted, then before I had a chance to answer, reboot again.