Profile for TV ENTHUSIAST > Reviews

Content by TV ENTHUSIAST

TV ENTHUSIAST

Aardvark Apple to HDMI High Speed Adapter - iPad, iPhone & iPod to TV - Full HD 1080p
Offered by BuyOnline Cart
Price: 3.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch out, some service providers block TV signals form iPhones and iPads, 16 April 2013
Beware. This adapter works fine but some service providers such as Sky block TV signals form iPhones and iPads. I would suggest not buying the adapter unless you have received assurance that the signal you see on the screen is sent from the port on the iPhone. I have had a big argument with Sky Sports - they block all their TV signals. I am speaking to their lawyers. I am very upset with Sky and am questioning the legality of removing a facility from my iPhone without my permission - or presumably without consulting all iPhone customers when they purchase. Was this part of your purchase contract?

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH - Does not work in BMW, 16 April 2013
It works well in most cars but not in a BMW. I purchased a cheaper version from Amazon and it works. Suggest you avoid this one for its inconsistent compatibility. There are more reliable and lower cost ones available. Try "2 IN 1 CAR CHARGER FOR APPLE IPOD IPHONE 4S /4 / 3GS / 3G WITH USB CABLE" - that works fine.