Profile for James Clement > Reviews

Content by James Clement

James Clement

Lavievert Handmade Gray Felt Case Bag Sleeve with Orange Elastic Band for Apple 11" MacBook Air

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Mar 2014
This sleeve looks very well made and keeps my MacBook Air clean and tidy.

However do not buy this sleeve for protection as if you drop it the sleeve will offer no protection at all.

50 HIGH QUALITY COLOURED COIL PLASTIC CLOTHES PEGS BAG CLIPS WASHING DRYING LINE
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Very thin and flimsy, 26 Mar 2014
I bought these to replace my 10 year old pegs.

When I put the new peg next to my old peg you can see straight away that the new ones are made of much thinner plastic.

Although these new pegs have not been used yet to give them a full review (waiting for a good drying day) I don't hold out much hope due to there thinness, I think they will survive a few washes and then need to be replaced.

Looking at both pegs, old and new they are both marked SHM (the manufacturer I guess) so they have changed the design.

STP Oil Treatment Diesel
STP Oil Treatment Diesel
Offered by Car Spares Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Used in mk5 Golf 140 TDI BKD, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: STP Oil Treatment Diesel
I used this in my engine as being 100,000 mile diesel it wasn't the smoothest in the world. This product does make the car feel and sound more refined and quiet when the engine has warmed up, no noticeable difference when started from cold.

The product is really thick so it's best leaving it in a warm (but not hot) place before to let it loosen.

Will use again on a older car like mine.

4 Compatible HP 364XL Multipack High Capacity Printer Ink Cartridges For Photosmart B109a B109n B109d B109f B110a B110c B110e B111 B210a B210c B211 C410b C309a C309n C309g C310a B209a B209c B010a B8550 B8553 C5324 C5380 C5383 C5390 C6300 C6324 C6380 D5400 D5460 5510 5515 6510 7510, Chipped, Ready for use
Offered by ECS Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic aftermarket cartridges at last!, 25 Aug 2013
I have used cartridge refills for ever really and never had a problem until I bought a HP photosmart 5510.
I bought refilled cartridges from two local suppliers and for some reason my printer would only print a scanned image and would not print anything from my computer ie photos or documents. I was about to buy a new printer as I refuse to pay over the top HP prices.
I bought these cartridges fully expecting to have to return them but they work!!!
On my printer it does not show an ink level but you can take the cartridge out and see as they are clear and you can see the ink level.
I also get a HP warning asking if I was aware these cartridges are not genuine etc... But I just press yes. Slightly annoying but when you consider you get twice as much ink for a 1/4 of the price it's a price worth paying.
I have done some test runs and all is fine and have already bought two more packs incase they stop selling them!

BasicXl Portable FM Radio - Pink
BasicXl Portable FM Radio - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the money, 16 Aug 2013
I got this for my little girl, it is loud, plays the radio well and she likes it and is happy.

SupaGarden Rock Pegs - 7mm x 255mm Set of 10 For Awnings & Tents
SupaGarden Rock Pegs - 7mm x 255mm Set of 10 For Awnings & Tents
Offered by One Click Wonder

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright but don't put them too far in or you won't get them out again!, 16 Aug 2013
Bought these for my trailer tent awning. Went in well but when it comes to taking them out I couldn't.

I left most of them in the ground at the campsite as the plastic tops just snapped on me when I tried pulling them out.

I personally would not buy these again.

If the ground is slightly soft you should have no trouble getting them out!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 8:28 AM BST