Profile for James Clement > Reviews

Content by James Clement

James Clement

Lavievert Handmade Gray Felt Case Bag Sleeve with Orange Elastic Band for Apple 11" MacBook Air

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Mar. 2014
This sleeve looks very well made and keeps my MacBook Air clean and tidy.

However do not buy this sleeve for protection as if you drop it the sleeve will offer no protection at all.

50 HIGH QUALITY COLOURED COIL PLASTIC CLOTHES PEGS BAG CLIPS WASHING DRYING LINE
Offered by MyBlueCloudShop

1.0 out of 5 stars Very thin and flimsy, 26 Mar. 2014
I bought these to replace my 10 year old pegs.

When I put the new peg next to my old peg you can see straight away that the new ones are made of much thinner plastic.

Although these new pegs have not been used yet to give them a full review (waiting for a good drying day) I don't hold out much hope due to there thinness, I think they will survive a few washes and then need to be replaced.

Looking at both pegs, old and new they are both marked SHM (the manufacturer I guess) so they have changed the design.

STP Oil Treatment Diesel
STP Oil Treatment Diesel
Offered by Car Spares Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Used in mk5 Golf 140 TDI BKD, 15 Nov. 2013
This review is from: STP Oil Treatment Diesel
I used this in my engine as being 100,000 mile diesel it wasn't the smoothest in the world. This product does make the car feel and sound more refined and quiet when the engine has warmed up, no noticeable difference when started from cold.

The product is really thick so it's best leaving it in a warm (but not hot) place before to let it loosen.

Will use again on a older car like mine.

Generic Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 364XL (Black, Cyan Magenta, Yellow, 4-Pack)
Offered by ECS Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic aftermarket cartridges at last!, 25 Aug. 2013
I have used cartridge refills for ever really and never had a problem until I bought a HP photosmart 5510.
I bought refilled cartridges from two local suppliers and for some reason my printer would only print a scanned image and would not print anything from my computer ie photos or documents. I was about to buy a new printer as I refuse to pay over the top HP prices.
I bought these cartridges fully expecting to have to return them but they work!!!
On my printer it does not show an ink level but you can take the cartridge out and see as they are clear and you can see the ink level.
I also get a HP warning asking if I was aware these cartridges are not genuine etc... But I just press yes. Slightly annoying but when you consider you get twice as much ink for a 1/4 of the price it's a price worth paying.
I have done some test runs and all is fine and have already bought two more packs incase they stop selling them!

BasicXl Portable FM Radio - Pink
BasicXl Portable FM Radio - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the money, 16 Aug. 2013
I got this for my little girl, it is loud, plays the radio well and she likes it and is happy.

SupaGarden Rock Pegs - 7mm x 255mm Set of 10 For Awnings & Tents
SupaGarden Rock Pegs - 7mm x 255mm Set of 10 For Awnings & Tents
Offered by HGP Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright but don't put them too far in or you won't get them out again!, 16 Aug. 2013
Bought these for my trailer tent awning. Went in well but when it comes to taking them out I couldn't.

I left most of them in the ground at the campsite as the plastic tops just snapped on me when I tried pulling them out.

I personally would not buy these again.

If the ground is slightly soft you should have no trouble getting them out!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 5, 2014 8:28 AM BST