Profile for pip > Reviews

Night Monkey, Day Monkey
Night Monkey, Day Monkey
by Lucy Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 Feb 2013
This has to be up there with the Gruffalo for me. My little boy (21months) loves this book so much that he requested it 5 nights in a row and can now say shout out some of the words before I have even read them. A really sweet little story with nice ryhmes to it. I would definitely recommend this book.

Maternity Swimsuit Black 14/16
Maternity Swimsuit Black 14/16
Offered by Challenge-Sports ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not supportive enough for a pregnant lady with a large chest, 11 Feb 2013
It was a very nice swimming costume but for someone with a fairly large chest this was no where near as supportive as I felt it should be for a pregnant lady. The back (which is not shown in the photos) is excessively scooped which left me feeling very exposed and not at all supported. This would probably be a lovely swimsuit for a pregnant lady who perhaps has a very small chest but it wasn't for me.

No Quest for the Wicked
No Quest for the Wicked
by Shanna Swendson

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this Book!!!!, 11 Feb 2013
I LOVE this series of books, if you are into reading Harry Potter or the Faraway Tree or anything of this ilk then you will LOVE these too. The books just keep getting better! Do start with the first in the series - Enchanted Inc as it will make reading them all easier (although you can still read them independently). A brilliant idea of magic truely existing in our world but without us knowing in an 'adult' type style. I can't rate these highly enough!

Lego 5638 Postman
Lego 5638 Postman
Offered by Bene´s Spielshop GmbH (alle Preise incl. Mehrwertsteuer, kein gemeinsamer Versand mit anderen Anbietern, daher Versandkosten beachten!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Lego 5638 Postman (Toy)
Love this little postman, bought him mainly because my little boy is obsessed with bicycles, he loves this and the little post box. Great item!

Lego 6144 Duplo - Zoo Train
Lego 6144 Duplo - Zoo Train
Offered by Sukiyaki JP

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Lego 6144 Duplo - Zoo Train (Toy)
My 21month old boy loves this train and driver set. The train is easy to put together (I did have to do that) and moves nicely. It comes with a giraffe which my little boy is very taken with. Will be buying more of these as it has been a great hit!

Who's Hiding on the Farm
Who's Hiding on the Farm
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 8 Jan 2013
I love this book, my little boy is now 20 months old and has enjoyed reading this book since he was about 1. He loves the animals and lifting up the flaps in the book to reveal other animals. It is easy for him to turn the page and a well worn favourite.
I would definitely recommend this book

Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
Animal Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
by Cecilia Johansson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment, 6 Dec 2012
Good book for any child who is into stickers and animals! I have bought this for my little boy but am saving it for when he is a bit older to do the actual sticking part

Aliens Love Panta Claus
Aliens Love Panta Claus
by Claire Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books, 6 Dec 2012
I have now purchased all of the 'pants' series, they are great fun to read and my little boy seems to enjoy hearing them and looking at the pictures

Waddle! (Scanimation Books)
Waddle! (Scanimation Books)
by Rufus Butler Seder

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books, 6 Dec 2012
I have now bought all 3 in this series, they are a great concept any my 19month old loves being able to make the animals/objects move

3 Pairs Ladies Bright Stripes Warm Long Welly Winter Socks
3 Pairs Ladies Bright Stripes Warm Long Welly Winter Socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, 6 Dec 2012
Came quickly and well packaged. Are great for wearing in Wellies as keep feet nice and cosy. Designs are nice and bright

Page: 1 | 2 | 3