Profile for Megan Stanton > Reviews

Content by Megan Stanton

Megan Stanton (outh Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Iron Man Repulsor Hand 3D Deco Wall Light / Nightlight
Iron Man Repulsor Hand 3D Deco Wall Light / Nightlight
Offered by MedClub

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks better than I expected, 21 July 2014
I bought this for my brothers birthday because he is such a superhero fan. He loves it. It looks better than I expected. The delivery time is quite long but it did arrive in plenty of time .

Wacom Inkling MDP-123-DE Ultrasound, Infrared, Digital Pen, PC / Mac, Yes, Built-in Storage Capability
Offered by Value_Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 1 Nov 2012
I have bought this item as a christmas gift. The price was very good and it arrived very quickly which suprised me because it was free delivery. It came really well packed and it's in a lovely box which is ideal when it's for a present.

These Things Hidden
These Things Hidden
by Heather Gudenkauf

4.0 out of 5 stars These Things Hidden, 28 May 2011
This review is from: These Things Hidden (Paperback)
I thought this was a very good book It was quick to read with short chapters. The story was really interesting and I got in to it straight away I would have given 5 stars, but I did'nt really like the end. It felt a bit rushed and for me was'nt half as good as the begining and the middle. I did enjoy it though and would read the author again.

The Help
The Help
by Kathryn Stockett

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 6 May 2011
This review is from: The Help (Paperback)
I have to be honest I was'nt expecting to like this book. But it is so well written and the story just gripped me from the start. I have never read a book like this some parts of it were so shocking to think anyone would treat another person like that. But this book also made me smile in parts. I think the author has a good balance with this book. It is hard to believe these things happened not that long ago.

Before the Storm
Before the Storm
by Diane Chamberlain

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, yet again., 9 Feb 2011
This review is from: Before the Storm (Paperback)
This is a wonderful story, written beautifully. Same as all the books I have read by Diane Chamberlain I could'nt put it dowm and I wanted it to go on forever. I got so lost in the writing. I thought the book was about a fire and who started it but it was about so much more, This book deserves more than 5 stars. Loved it.

Summer House, The
Summer House, The
by Mary Nichols

2.0 out of 5 stars Not terrible, but not great, 21 Jan 2011
This review is from: Summer House, The (Paperback)
This book sounded so good and the first chapter I enjoyed, after that it went down hill. The story was predictable, but I could cope with that. What really annoyed me was that I felt no emotion from the characters, all these terrible things were happening and this book left me with nothing. I did't find it very interesting Don't waste your money.

Can You Keep A Secret?
Can You Keep A Secret?
by Sophie Kinsella

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 14 Jan 2011
This review is from: Can You Keep A Secret? (Paperback)
Although I enjoyed reading this book, I did'nt get in to it as much as some of her other books. I think the main reason was I did'nt totally like Emma and the book was about her. It was funny in places but not as funny as I would have expected. I enjoyed the story, but in places I found it a bit daft.

Remember Me?
Remember Me?
by Sophie Kinsella

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 Oct 2010
This review is from: Remember Me? (Paperback)
This was the first book by Sophie Kinsella that I had read and I enjoyed it so much. It's very funny in part's and had me hooked from the start. I like her writing style and found her very easy to follow.The story was interesting and I enjoyed it from begining to end. I can't wait to read more of her books.

The Legacy
The Legacy
by Katherine Webb

2.0 out of 5 stars The Legacy, 25 Aug 2010
This review is from: The Legacy (Paperback)
At first I thought this was going to be a really good book, it was'nt. The story seemed to drag on and on with nothing at the end of it. I did'nt connect with any of the characters, infact they bored me. The story did'nt grip me in any way. I did finish this book but I found it such a struggle.

Summer's Child
Summer's Child
by Diane Chamberlain
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 11 July 2010
I can't get enough of Diane Chamberlain's books. Summers child was a wonderful book the writing just flows so easily
I had this book on my mind days after I had read it. Diane Chamberlain has fantastic story lines and she makes me feel that I am a part of the story and not just reading it.The only bad thing about this book was that it had to end. Read this book you will love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3