Profile for Maria > Reviews

Content by Maria

Maria

Ornami Glamour 9ct Yellow Gold Ladies' Celtic Style Diamond Set Leaf and Interlacing Stem Ring Size T

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique and beautiful, 17 Dec. 2012
As soon as I opened the box, I was pleasantly suprised. What a beautiful ring at such a good price!

Ariel 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Cluster Women's Ring
Ariel 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Cluster Women's Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, delicate ring, 17 Dec. 2012
The ring arrived very quickly. It is a very lovely ring, the stones are beautiful A really good buy, would recommend. The only little negative thing is that I miscalculated the ring size, but fortunately I was able to make it smaller at the local jeweller.

My First Bedtime Stories
My First Bedtime Stories
by Nicola Baxter
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Bedtime stories, 10 Dec. 2012
A very good book. Sweet bedtime stories, ideal for little ones. My 3 year old loves all the pictures. Recommended.

Christmas Snow (DVD)
Christmas Snow (DVD)
Dvd ~ Muse Watson

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas snow, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Christmas Snow (DVD) (DVD)
A warm story about forgiveness. Easy watching this time of the year. Makes you think about the real meaning of Christmas.

Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas [DVD]
Mickey's Twice Upon A Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew O'Callaghan
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars A warm Christmas feeling, 10 Dec. 2012
I bought this DVD for my 3 year old and she absolutely loves it! I must admit: so do I!! The stories all have deeper meanings, suitable for this time of the year. The music and songs are amazing and the scenery is very good too. The whole DVD has put us all into the Christmas mood. I would highly recommend it-worth every penny.

Boogie Beebies - Your Chance to Dance! [DVD]
Boogie Beebies - Your Chance to Dance! [DVD]

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expexted, 26 Nov. 2012
This DVD was not worth buying. I purchased it for my toddler in the hope that she would learn some English while singing and dancing, in the same way I have done with other DVD purchases (we live abroad). This DVD is mostly just dancing, so not what I expected. My intended viewer shows no interest in watching this DVD at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2012 8:13 AM GMT