Profile for Planet Wrigleatode > Reviews

Content by Planet Wrigleatode

Planet Wrigleatode "P. Wriggler" (England, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF#100 Dry-Touch Lotion 90 ml
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF#100 Dry-Touch Lotion 90 ml
Offered by Wholesale UK
Price: 12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Top spf for even oily skin. Much better than hi end spfs!! pls read!, 9 Jun 2014
Very nice for my oily skin thats prone to spots etc...this doesnt block the pores, its light, glides on easily and feels dry to the touch when I touch my face. Perfect for under makeup or alone.

I prefer this over the dry touch nutrogena spf 55....the spf 55 has alcohol in it ! I was mortified when I looked at the ingredients.

And the first strongest ingredients is behenyl alcohol.
so...avoid spf 55 one!
I also found that the spf 55 made my skin burn.

go for this spf 100. Its not got anything like that in it.and it doesnt make your skin burn!

ive also tried and wasted an average of 90 per tube on designer spf such as jan marini, clarins, obagi ....which have clogged my pores, made me look deathly white, been heavy, thick, greasy and bloomin expensive!

I recommend this product to everyone.
thumbs up for the spf100

Pink Sugar by Aquolina Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml
Pink Sugar by Aquolina Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so sweeeeet like cotton candy floss, 28 May 2014
If u like sweet perfumes tben this is for you !

its like toffee, and burnt sugar and candy floss in a bottle.
very sickly sweet but nice.

So dont over do it :)

I like the packaging to. Its a cyclindrical box thing with smooth and textured swirls in pink.
the bottle is clear and has pink swirls on it and an opaque lid with a swirl in pink on it

I love this fragrance.
Made in italy..never seen it ever here in the uk.

I love the brittany spears perfumes like fantasy...which is v sweet. If u like that, you will love this.

Pre-Injection Swab (Alcohol Wipe)
Pre-Injection Swab (Alcohol Wipe)
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 1.80

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 28 May 2014
For my infected ear piercing these are good.
Theyre not very wet. But I supose tbehre meant for pre injection so I should opt for a diff type of medi swab.
still good tho

Loungeable 64300 Womens Rabbit Novelty Slippers - M = UK 5-6 Dark Grey-Brown
Loungeable 64300 Womens Rabbit Novelty Slippers - M = UK 5-6 Dark Grey-Brown
Offered by Trueboy Clothing Company Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute and warm, 28 May 2014
Perfect fit and snug. They dont slip off yoir feet. So walking around the house or going upstairs is no prob as thry stay snug on your heels/ feet. They are Will made to.
they bunnies look so real. So cute.
ive had lots of commemts about how cute they are and how warm they look and I get cold feet if I dont wear slippers.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 55, 88 ml
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen, SPF 55, 88 ml
Offered by Little Lola
Price: 11.69

5.0 out of 5 stars better than any hi end products I ever used for my oily skin !, 28 May 2014
Perfect for my oily skin.
ive used expensive jan marini, clarins, decleor, obagi products and they ALL made my pores clogged and nasty and left my skin sticky, zincy white and greasier than ever.

so its pretty hard to decide which product or brand to the go for after thinking that by throwing money at so called hi end products, id get a resu, t.

WRONG!
dont waste your money.
buy this ultra sheer dry touch by nutregena.
its amazing.
you xont get white streaks or a zinc face, no greasy residue or stickyness,....no strong scent...and you only need use a pea sized amount. A little goes a long way...and other reviewers have said this to.

so little amount needed !

its dry to the touch once absorbed and wont clog the pores, and keeps me matt all day.
perfection at last

Max Factor Flipstick Colour Effect - Salsa Red
Max Factor Flipstick Colour Effect - Salsa Red
Offered by makeupsmadness
Price: 4.05

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 17 April 2014
my bros gf loved this. lovely deep red. nice nice i recommend this. and the qulity is good to. lasts ages

Irwin Industrial Glo Lime Flag Tape 150ft
Irwin Industrial Glo Lime Flag Tape 150ft
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE
Price: 3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars not that bright..., 17 April 2014
i was dissapointed as it isnt even sticky. its like ribbon.....and its not that bright. thumbs down im afraid boo

Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio
Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio
Price: 6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 17 April 2014
but veyr small. i was expecting larger. but hey ho. they fit in my bag and i can share these so.

Pack of 3 Good Ideas Sleeperzzz Snuggle Soft Thermal Bed Socks (787) Keep your feet toasty warm !
Offered by pendlegamesonline
Price: 3.51

5.0 out of 5 stars very toasty, 17 April 2014
and warm! 3 pairs. i kept 1 and gave two away. super fluffy and warm if you hget cold feet like i do.

Glo-It - The Glow In The Dark Paint and Medium 29.6ml
Glo-It - The Glow In The Dark Paint and Medium 29.6ml
Offered by AJ Every Day
Price: 4.63

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 17 April 2014
glows so well ! i use it to paint stuff ike my mic stand as i walk into it if i get up in the night.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20