Profile for Peter Alexiev > Reviews

Content by Peter Alexiev

Peter Alexiev (Phialadelphia, Pennsylvania United States)

QED Profile 1.5m HDMI Cable - New for 2012
QED Profile 1.5m HDMI Cable - New for 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cable., 18 Feb 2014
I have used QED cables for years and I am always happy with their performance. It will be difficult to do proper testing, so I am not going to review it fully, but I can find no fault and quality of workmanship is outstanding for the price.

Guerlain Vetiver Eau De Toilette Spray For Him 100ml
Guerlain Vetiver Eau De Toilette Spray For Him 100ml
Offered by PerfumeeUK

5.0 out of 5 stars There's only one!, 18 Feb 2014
I've been a fan of Veitver for more than 20 years now and I am never left without it. Words do no justice, this is just a great one from the masters.

The Gravy Train
The Gravy Train

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting financial thriller, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Gravy Train (Kindle Edition)
The author clearly knows what he is writing about. If you ever worked in banking, you will enjoy it, for people not interested in finance the specific details might be difficult to follow. I am definitely going to buy some of his other books.

Gray Justice (A Tom Gray Novel Book 1)
Gray Justice (A Tom Gray Novel Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Acceptable, 18 Feb 2014
The stroy started really well and was holding up to the middle of the book, but then the author lost his inspiration and it seemed that he rished to finish. Overall, OK but there are much better books in this jenre.

Buffett: The Biography (Duckworth)
Buffett: The Biography (Duckworth)

4.0 out of 5 stars Deep Insight but a little tedious writing, 12 Jun 2013
I chose this book based on other works of Roger Lowenstein. I expected that he would stress more the financial analysis of Buffett. He tries to go deeper into personal view. This is acceptable for a biography but for me the writing itself isn't up to it, it just feels as if it is dragging along. Nevertheless, I can recommend this book to anyone looking to discover the man behind the investments.