Profile for Surfybird > Reviews

Surfybird

The Camelot Code
The Camelot Code

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Camelot Code (Kindle Edition)
I had the Camelot Code on pre-order as loved his previous books and continue to be a happy fan! .... I was completely antisocial for the weekend locked into the legend of Arthur with a very modern twist. Sam has bought together beautifully an assembly of characters that draw you into this fast paced story of intrigue and prophecy with new insights into the old. I felt I was moving through the story as Mitzi and could vividly imagine what see was seeing and her emotions as she jumped continents in the search of justice. Does make you wonder if there is any truth in some of the deeper stories running through this book....
A highly recommended read.. Thanks Sam

The Stonehenge Legacy
The Stonehenge Legacy
by Sam Christer

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down..., 17 Jan. 2011
This review is from: The Stonehenge Legacy (Paperback)
This was one of those rare books that kept me awake until the early hours as there was no way I could sleep before finding out the fate of the young American girl who had had a real dose of wrong time, wrong place. The characters really drew me into the story and I'm still thinking about them today.... Read this and you'll never touch the stones again!...Looking forward to his next book.