Profile for Andy > Reviews

Content by Andy

Andy

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Acc case cover for Kindle Fire HD, 23 Feb 2013
This is an excellent product and fits the Kindle Fire HD perfectly. The case is good quality and has a nice feel to it. With the Kindle in the case you never feel at anytime that the Kindle will slip through your hand. There are magnets at each corner to secure the screen cover, so even when the Kindle is being carrried in a bag, luggage, etc you know the screen is protected.
The only recommendation I would offer is to have slot in the side cover where the charging point is. That way, the cover could still be closed protecting the screen, as opposed to being open when the charger is connected. Other than that as I said at the begining, this is an excellent product and for the price is value for money. I would recommend it to anyone considering buying a cover for their Kindle HD.

PAC-MAN -LITE-
PAC-MAN -LITE-

5.0 out of 5 stars Pac-Man-Lite, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: PAC-MAN -LITE- (App)
Brilliant game and just as good as the original, plus you get the added bonus of getting it for free.

Hadn't played pac man for years so when I saw it, thought this is a must have. Great fun.

Corsair VS2GB1333D3 Value Select 2GB (1x2GB) DDR3 1333 Mhz CL9 240 Pin DIMM Desktop Memory Module

5.0 out of 5 stars Corsair Value Select Memory, 24 Jan 2013
Excellent. Totally compatible with my pc. Easy to install and no problems when re-booting the pc. True plug and play.

Update - fitted a replacement motherboard as two out of the four memory slots didn't work. Now installed 8GB instead of 4GB. No problems whatsoever. If you're looking for cheap memory and it's compatible with your pc, I'd go for this everytime.

Crucial CT25664BD1339 2GB Desktop Memory
Crucial CT25664BD1339 2GB Desktop Memory

2.0 out of 5 stars Crucial Memory, 24 Jan 2013
Only 2 two stars because it wasn't compatible with my pc even after running the Crucial memory scanner to determine what would be. Otherwise, I'm sure it works fine

Children's Christmas - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Children's Christmas - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift Card, 24 Jan 2013
Billed as a children's gift card but equally suitable for adults.

I chose it because I thought it was a cheery Christmas scene.

Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard
Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard, 9 April 2011
I love it! This is a fantastic keyboard. I upgraded my pc recently and wanted an affordable, good quality gaming keyboard. The G110 is it. I'd seen the G110 the first time of looking online for a keyboard and liked the look of it. I read the reviews and compared it with Mircosoft's Sidewinder x4 and the Razer Lycosa. I discounted the Razer because of a lot of negative reviews about the build quality. The Sidewinder I discounted after seeing it instore. The finish was like hard plastic. Although I hadn't seen the G110 for real, I went with the majority of reviews and my gut instinct. I'm glad I did! This keyboard has lived up to my expectations. The build quality and finish are excellent. Key depression is nice and firm and the key spacing doesn't feel cramped, even with the additional macro keys added. Having the macros to preset different game settings is also another good feature. The backlighting is brilliant. I know some reviews state it isn't bright enough or just adequate and I'd agree if set on purlpe but the blue or red colours are awesome. When playing games in the dark, the backlighting comes into it's own. Another feature is the toggle switch for switching off Windows when in gaming mode. Unlike some comments,I don't find the switch difficult to use. The quick start up guide also provides a detailed description of the keyboard layout. The only negatives about this keyboard, which are minor are the thin front support legs and the wrist rest which does look plastic and I don't use. However, as I said these are only minor points in relation to an otherwise superb keyboard which I would recommend to anyone thinking about buying one.

SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
SteelSeries QcK Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars SteelSeries Surface QcK (PC), 8 April 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is an excellent mouse mat. I bought the Logitech MX518 mouse to use with it and it's a perfect combination. The mouse just glides across the mat which has a smooth finish. The rubber backed underside grips the surface of the computer table no problem, so there's no chance of it moving around. The mat size is just right too, not too big or small. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new mat either for gaming or general pc use.