Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer (UK)

All Fired Up: Saucy Reads Series
All Fired Up: Saucy Reads Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot little number!!!!, 25 Feb. 2015
Really enjoyed this short read, hot hot hot!!!!!!!!

ElecShield Premium Case / Cover for Google New NEXUS 7 2 II / 2nd Generation / 2013 Version Faux Leather Case (With Auto Wake / Sleep Feature) (Black)
Offered by ESonline

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit!!!!, 18 Nov. 2013
I have the original Nexus 7, and needed a new cover. Saw this like the cover colour checked it had the sleep function and purchased it. Except my table doesn't fit into it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2014 12:58 PM GMT

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Chocolate Brown (only fits Kindle Keyboard)

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay for what it is., 23 Jan. 2011
Considering the price the cover is probably not cost effective. I bought this for Christmas and in January colours and a lighted version is now available both of which are options I would have preferred at the time. Having a light in the cover would have been my option, but I think the cost is prohibitive especially as I have just bought the brown one!

How to Dress: Your Complete Style Guide for Every Occasion
How to Dress: Your Complete Style Guide for Every Occasion
by Gok Wan

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying this!, 12 Feb. 2009
I am sorry I puchased this! I like Gok and am an avid viewer of his TV series "How to look good naked". However the book is ill devised in that its seems to be entertainment rather than informative. I an a Trinny & Susannah reader and this book compared to thiers is childs play.