Profile for Mrs. J. M. Bates > Reviews

Soft TPR ice cube tray - Pink
Offered by iOSSS

5.0 out of 5 stars Ice Cube freezer Tray, 18 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Soft TPR ice cube tray - Pink
Excellent service - received in record time. Excellent product can certainly recomend it to other prospective purchasers. I never hesitate about using the Amazon service.

Temptation
Temptation
by Douglas Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Reading, 5 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Temptation (Paperback)
I never cease to be amazed at how easy and quick it is to select a book and order it through Amazon.

My latest book by Douglas Kennedy was delivered within a few days and the condition is, as stated, as new.

I never seem to find anything to complain about - keep up the good work Amazon!!

Cracking Cryptic Crosswords
Cracking Cryptic Crosswords
by Colin Dexter

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossword Mania, 2 Jan. 2011
I found this book very interesting even though I have been solving cryptic cross words for years - I did glean some helpful little hints from it which I'm sure will make me even more proficient!!

Littlejohn's House of Fun: Thirteen Years of (Labour) Madness
Littlejohn's House of Fun: Thirteen Years of (Labour) Madness
by Richard Littlejohn

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious Reading, 6 May 2010
This book provides hours of light-hearted and humorous reading - at the expense of the Government. It would make an ideal present for a politically minded friend or member of the family.

WMF Zeno Napkin Holder
WMF Zeno Napkin Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful item for the Dining Room, 25 Jan. 2010
I have been looking for ages to find a really practical and good-looking 'something' to hold serviettes and napkins and with the WMF Zeno Napkin Holder - I've found just what I need. It's both good looking and easy to use.

Rough Ride
Rough Ride
by Paul Kimmage

5.0 out of 5 stars No Rough Ride!, 28 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Rough Ride (Paperback)
The book I purchased from Amazon entitled "Rough Ride" is excellent. The condition is as NEW and it is just what I've been looking for to give as a present to a cyclist friend.
Purchasing it through Amazon was indeed no "Rough Ride" - easy as pie.

Omron HJ109E Vital Steps Pedometer
Omron HJ109E Vital Steps Pedometer

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Walking, 23 May 2009
I'm amazed how well this item works and it's very interesting noting how far I walk each day around the house. Recently I went on holiday and walked five times as far each day as I normally do when staying at home. I was astounded! I think it's a very neat little product and fits nicely, under my jumper, on a new belt which I bought specially for it.