Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Listen in Prime Learn more
Profile for Arne Hoffmann > Reviews

Content by Arne Hoffmann

Arne Hoffmann

Yongnuo LCD screen YN560-TX Manual Flash Controller for canon 560III+WINGONEER Diffusor

5.0 out of 5 stars for little money you get a lightning-Top ..., 3 May 2015
use the flash on my Leica M's, the TTL can no known! In this respect, this flash is exactly what I need!
Fed power and processed very neat. The only (minor) gripe that strikes me is the friemelige locking wheel on the foot end. This makes Canon example with the small verschiebaren Ironing much better!
Otherwise I get a device that conforms to the dimensions in about a Canon 580 EX II, but this is a little easier and IMHO better weight distribution than its Canon counterpart! The display is now not the best, but more than adequate! The integrated radio receiver works as desired and save a few euros by eliminating an external receiver!
In short: I get for a few Euros a extremely powerful, easily operated and lightning which in no way provides grounds for criticism by the mentioned locking wheel. Who is manually operated flashes with this device more than just well. Therefore, full 5 stars

WINGONEER Ultrasonic Thickness Meter Tester Gauge Velocity 1.2~225mm Metal Wave
WINGONEER Ultrasonic Thickness Meter Tester Gauge Velocity 1.2~225mm Metal Wave

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Oct. 2013
very fast delivery, great quality.
For the price of the device is great.
Also, the calibration are great.
So you always have an accurate device

Nice would be a multi-lingual operating instructions

CCTV Camera BNC S-Video VGA to Laptop Computer PC VGA Monitor Converter Adapter Box -UK Plug

5.0 out of 5 stars Working properly, 27 Sept. 2013
According to the defect of our old, analog BNC monitor for a surveillance camera replacement was necessary. The combination of this VGA converter and an unused PC monitor works very well. Settings were not necessary plug in, turn on, running. In the converter the image menu, you can then "tune". The combination provides a better picture than the old surveillance monitor.

10PCS DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensor/Fit for Long-distance Multipoint Temperature Detection System
Offered by Tremex GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for self repiar!, 7 Jun. 2013
Bought this, because i needed some for a room temperature monitoring.

Works perfectly with only a very small drift.

Needed 5 of this, now i have 5 to replace if something is going wrong

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 7 Jun. 2013
I love these, i actually wear them more often as slipper socks, so serious yoga practitioners should probably move on to the next review. Size wise though I got a small which is perfect for UK size 5. When i have worn them for yoga/pilates i haven't had the slipping problems mentioned above.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super productive, 10 May 2013
This collar has a full 5 star rating! Malinois have two (mother and daughter) who know their rules. But the daughter barks to time in unnecessary situations which our neighbors have already excited! So after so many positive reviews Collar ordered turned over and all is well! We have until now applied 3 times and since 1 Spray is calm. She learned quickly if they are not wearing the collar when they should bark and when not to. I'm totally impressed and would definitely recommend it.

Digital Sound Level Meter, Measuring Range: 30dBA~130dBA
Digital Sound Level Meter, Measuring Range: 30dBA~130dBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 10 May 2013
I tried testing it based on how loud things should be compared to their readings and am convinced it is not that accurate at lower levels but better at higher ones, where it really matters. If you enjoy music (and sometimes loud) this meter is well worth the money.

WINGONEER MINI HDMI TO VGA +Audio High-Definition Video Converter
WINGONEER MINI HDMI TO VGA +Audio High-Definition Video Converter

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and works great, 10 May 2013
If you have an older television that does not have HDMI inputs, then this is the product for you. It does require an HDMI cable from the new component, the next cables are the RCA cables from the box to the television. No electricity required to operate the convertor. Simple enough!

Silicone Macaron macaroon Baking Sheet Mat Muffin DIY Chocolate Cookie Mould Mode

5.0 out of 5 stars It works well but here are some tips..., 10 May 2013
I was really pleased with this product. As soon as I received it, I let it lay out on my cookie sheet. I have the large cookie sheets that are professional grade (I bought them from Michael's). It lied perfectly flat. I piped my batter using a gallon zip lock bag (I just cut 2 sides to make a square in the corner) and pipe. I don't have a precise way to measure how much batter goes into each circle. I pipe and then I push the batter to the outer edges of each circle (there is an inner circle and outer). I found that if I left the batter just settle on their own, not all the shells reach the outer edge. Pushing the batter while the batter is fresh doesn't impact the end result in the least. Let the batter sit for about 30-45 mins. I heat my oven to 375 (not convection) and bake for precisely 14 mins. The tops will get a little golden brown. If the shells are the least bit undercooked then they will most certainly stick to the mat. Also, you must let the shells cool completely otherwise they will remain stuck to the mat. If you follow my suggestions, the shells will be perfect, bakery-esque delights.